The (Elusive) Tag Fairy

kmb584

DIS Veteran
There was a post on here not too long about how THE Tag Fairy. I tried to search for it but the DIS search wasn't of much help; it just redirected me to the main CB page. Any word on if she has resurfaced?

There was a post on here not too long about how THE Tag Fairy. I tried to search for it but the DIS search wasn't of much help; it just redirected me to the main CB page. Any word on if she has resurfaced?
He/she is just that, elusive... ;)

To paraphrase: The first rule of the Tag Fairy- you don't talk about the Tag Fairy.

:rotfl2: Exactly!

The tag fairy can strike at any moment when you least expect it! Begging doesnt help. S/he is very unpredictable. ;)

Ahh, I wasn't begging! :) I just get a good laugh out of the tags that he/she does. I don't expect to ever get "tagged" but rather was curious as to whether or not tags were still being done. Some of them make me laugh so hard I cry!

Absolutely don't beg for tags. Let them come to you. And watch what you say!

I'm new here, what is this????

Sent from my iPad using the DISBoards app.

Oops, I just saw it's not talked about lol. Guess I'll never know....

Oops, I just saw it's not talked about lol. Guess I'll never know....

If you look over at the left hand side of your posts, underneath your DISname is a "tag" identifying you. The tag fairy can (well, used to) change that - usually with some clever or funny (oops) post that you made sometime.

Ahhhh, now I get it! Thanks! :)

Tag fairy is still around. I just got mine changed within the past month!

Searching for the Tag Fairy is like searching for Big Foot. Lots of supposed sightings but hard to pinpoint any one location.

He who seeks the Tag Fairy, shall never find her!

Yeah, OP, the tag fairy goes where she will, and tags whom she will. There is very little rhyme or reason to it, except that the tags will likely reflect something that the taggee has posted. (Mine were, and thank you again TF!) You never know when something you post will show up under your forum handle. It's fun!

The Tag Fairy is not a singular entity...the Tag Fairy exists inside each of our hearts. ;)

The tag fairy is like the spirit of Christmas they are there as long as you believe it is true and if you let the magic of the spirit of being Tagged by the Tag Fairy take you along the journey and you do not force the idea. Plus getting a tag I suspect is like opening that surprise gift you always wanted and never expected to get. It's silly but fun and I believe :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter