The Elusive PIN and I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tooliebell

Earning My Ears
I did it, I got one!!! YAHHHOOOOOO!!! Every day I check this board and frown when I leave to see someone else has received their code. I even decided yesterday I wasn't going to get one, so i was going to buy AAA membership and go from there, even though the savings would only have been $80 after I paid membership fees. But I didn't have time to purchase it online!!!

Today, in the mail, I get two things from Disney Destinations. One is a packet of stuff since we already made our ressies. Just an excitment pack, I called it. Then I see a little post card, with a website to visit. On the website was an offer for a value resort for august and september for $82 a night. But we don't want to go to a value and definitely not in Aug/Sept(too hot!!). Down below it says, if your dates are more flexible you can get a 20% discount for certain dates. Well our ressies weren't included in the dates, but just a week later was so I called and switched it all over and saved $300!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAAY!!!

Only thing is I JUST made our ADR for character meals yesterday, so now I have to change them. BUT totally worth it.

DONT GIVE UP HOPE!!!!

That's wonderful! :goodvibes

I'm still waiting (very impatiently!) for a code and will probably go into shock if I ever actually receive one. :rolleyes:

I got the same offer a couple of weeks ago via email, but it is only good for 08 and we can't get back before then. I am so bummed! :(

Down below it says, if your dates are more flexible you can get a 20% discount for certain dates. Well our ressies weren't included in the dates, but just a week later was so I called and switched it all over and saved $300!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAAY!!!

Cograts on the code. Can you tell us what other dates the discounts are being offered for?

The value resort deal was 8/1-10/3, and the other dates for the 20% off were 8/10-9/27,10/19-11/1,11/9-11/15,12/7-12/13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter