The Elf Island Closed Sign...

Dreamytime

A Silly Girl
Have you seen it? I rather like it...
elf_isle_closed_poe.gif

It is very cool! Starting Friday the hours will be different.

Bug

if anyone is wondering. POE is THE BAD GUY of elf island...

Where is goofer! I want to talk to her!

well look at those shifty eyes! OBVIOUSLY he is pure EVIL!

AHHH! Tubby Tubbies!!! (what my son called them)

My youngest used to LOVE that show! And I, being the mean mom, used to LOVE faking him out! I'd stand in the family room and yell "Tubby Tubbies!" and he'd come running in as fast as he could all excited. "Just kidding!" LOL! He fell for it every single time.... :rotfl2:

I'd stand in the family room and yell "Tubby Tubbies!" and he'd come running in as fast as he could all excited. "Just kidding!" LOL! He fell for it every single time.... :rotfl2:

Wow, that's really mean. :sad2:

I love love LOVE the Teletubbies. I wish they were on right now. Did you know Po was the only bilingual Teletubby? He spoke English and Cantonese. Well sort of, they all have very limited vocabularies.

AHHH! Tubby Tubbies!!! (what my son called them)

My youngest used to LOVE that show! And I, being the mean mom, used to LOVE faking him out! I'd stand in the family room and yell "Tubby Tubbies!" and he'd come running in as fast as he could all excited. "Just kidding!" LOL! He fell for it every single time.... :rotfl2:

:eek: Ok, this is an old post an all, but I've been away for months. I have now lost all respect for Pink's great parenting. He will surely be seeing a therapist over trust issues in the years to come, talking about how it all started with his favorite Tubby Tubbies show. :scared:

:eek: Ok, this is an old post an all, but I've been away for months. I have now lost all respect for Pink's great parenting. He will surely be seeing a therapist over trust issues in the years to come, talking about how it all started with his favorite Tubby Tubbies show. :scared:

Yeah... no wonder why he seems to have selective hearing now... :upsidedow

CAR!!! So good to see you/hear from you again!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter