The Edison ~ now available on Open Table

need_a_Disney_fix

DIS Veteran Extraordinaire
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I just snagged our ADR's for The Edison via Open Table for our upcoming trip. Come one come all!

I got one for 1/18. It was my understanding that reservations didn't open until Jan 15, so I was waiting. Thanks for the heads up!

No. I did take a look at the Edison in LA to get a general idea. They should have a menu outside the restaurant so when we are there i can take a look and cancel if I wish.
WISE move. Our general observation of DS Restaurants: GREAT Buildings, BIG names - all with a dumbed down Tourist Menu :(.

If Edison Orlando ever gets the menu of Edison LA? We'll book. Please, let us know when that occurs :).

Was able to snag June dinner reservations but only by splitting our party of 5 into 2/3. I don’t know if large parties will be an option later but right now the cap seems to be 4.

Please report back with how it is. I don't think we'll go there for dinner but since it will be right across the river from us at POFQ we might go by for an after park drink one night or two.

Super disappointed. We have been dying to try this place out and were super excited when we were able to get a reservation on January 27 st 7pM. We are only in the area the 27th till the 28th so it worked out perfect. I received a call yesterday saying someone bought out the entire restaurant and they needed to cancel my reservation or move it. I know this isn’t a Disney owned restaurant, I feel like Disney Springs has lost the Disney culture. Sorry for the rant just super bummed out.

Super disappointed. We have been dying to try this place out and were super excited when we were able to get a reservation on January 27 st 7pM. We are only in the area the 27th till the 28th so it worked out perfect. I received a call yesterday saying someone bought out the entire restaurant and they needed to cancel my reservation or move it. I know this isn’t a Disney owned restaurant, I feel like Disney Springs has lost the Disney culture. Sorry for the rant just super bummed out.

That sucks!

I booked and then cancelled a reservation for my upcoming trip. The atmosphere looks cool but the menu seems sadly lacking :/ I might just do a late night pop in for drinks and a look around instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter