The Edison ADR's?

Not everything in DS is DDP friendly. I'm thinking places like Jock Lindsey's. If they go more to bar bites and fab cocktails, I would expect no DDP.

Depends how like the LA menu they are going to be.

I thought I read that the cover charge, which starts after 10pm, will only be Thursday-Saturday.
That is correct currently, however plans are to add covers to more time slots and days as the entertainment budget increases over the next few months. They may stick with the Thursday-Saturday but as the budget increases so will the times the cover charges will apply.

NYE Party sold out

Soft Openings now

Open Table January 15th

Adults Only: "Guests must be at least 21 years of age to enter The Edison after 10:00 PM."

Dress Code: "Guests arriving after 10:00 PM each night must wear venue-appropriate attire. Men may wear slacks, jeans or dress shorts. Jackets are optional. No ball caps, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops allowed."

Cover Charge: "On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, there will be a $10 cover charge starting at 10:00 PM."

NYE Party sold out

Soft Openings now

Open Table January 15th

Adults Only: "Guests must be at least 21 years of age to enter The Edison after 10:00 PM."

Dress Code: "Guests arriving after 10:00 PM each night must wear venue-appropriate attire. Men may wear slacks, jeans or dress shorts. Jackets are optional. No ball caps, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops allowed."

Cover Charge: "On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, there will be a $10 cover charge starting at 10:00 PM."

Curious if there will be a hard close before the 10pm change on those nights, or if you have a 9:30pm reservation do you get to enjoy the 10pm entertainment with no cover charge?

Curious if there will be a hard close before the 10pm change on those nights, or if you have a 9:30pm reservation do you get to enjoy the 10pm entertainment with no cover charge?

Don't know, will have to see how it plays out I guess.

It's said to have multiple themed areas in addition to the multi-floor big entertainment room or plenty of dining space. Sounds easy enough to keep the areas closed off .. assume there will be a wristband or something with the cover charge that allows you to enjoy.

http://attractionsmagazine.com/the-edison-now-open-disney-springs/

Last edited:

I would like to think that if you get in before the change to have dinner (be a paying customer) and want to stay after your meal to give them more money, and you are 21, they wouldn’t hit you up for an additional cover charge. But I guess you never know.

I'm guessing the menu is going to be where the "please stand by" thing is? Annoying for a restaurant to not have a menu up IMHO

Our ADR's are for the 17th and I hope I can snag a look before then. If it doesn't look to our liking I will cancel. I have NO idea what we are getting into but I'm game.

Got our reservation for the 28th! Can not wait. This theme is 100% up my alley and I'm hoping the menu will be, too. Opentable showed it being in the $31-$50 price range so as much as I love the theme, we'll definitely cancel if the menu isn't great. That's just too high for us for atmosphere only.

Got our reservation for the 28th! Can not wait. This theme is 100% up my alley and I'm hoping the menu will be, too. Opentable showed it being in the $31-$50 price range so as much as I love the theme, we'll definitely cancel if the menu isn't great. That's just too high for us for atmosphere only.

Yep, that is the exact approach I am taking. They should have the menu posted outside the restaurant and if too high for me...cancel. At least I have our foot in the door!

Same here, I know we'll love it but I have more interest in atmosphere. SO maybe the after 10 pm $10 with cover and a couple drinks would be the best option if the entertainment has good reviews. OR if appetizer menu looks good we'll just share a table full of those.

Last edited:
Just made reservations for the 15th. Open table indicates it may be a bit pricier than i originally thought it would be. we will take a look around and decided to stay or not. I'm glad there are AP discounts.

We will be there next week, wondering what a "soft opening" actually means? Would like to go in there for drinks.

Just made our reservation for a Sunday in March at 9:15. Interesting that OT has hours listed for Mon-Sat but not Sunday, but we were still able to make a reservation. I guess we will see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter