The Echols Excellent POP Century Adventure Budget Trip Meet!

Halloweenqueen

Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...
Teresa and her family have graciously agreed to have a little get together during her Podcast budget trip in August at POP Century! I believe her trip starts August 15, for 5 days. Let's discuss possible dates, places, and times here!

My family's vacation starts the 15th at POP! We will be there!

Please check in if you are interested! Glitter is optional. ;)

I think you will have a fabulously fun time at Pop.

Wish I could join you.
I look forward to following along with your trip reports.

We may just miss it. I think we come in the 19th or 20th but our first couple nights are at Universal.....we will have a rental car though.

We arrive the 19th but late in the evening. our 1st real day is the 20th. We would love to meet up.

We will be there from the 17-24 and would LOVE to meet up with everyone!

Kim

Sounds like lots of fun, wish we could be there, but we don't have a trip until Oct. 1. Have fun!

This sounds exciting and we MIGHT be able to make it. We are getting to the World 8/8 and flying out the evening of 8/16. I'll be watching to see which date you choose. :thumbsup2

We're there at POP, Aug 15-Aug 22, so if we can fit in a meet during our commando assault on the parks, Kat, myself and family would love to join in.:thumbsup2

Mike

Count me in and I'll be my better 1/2 with. We can only come for the day but tell me when and were and we will be there!!!!! Maybe I'll bring treats for Klaus and Roxie!

Glitter EVERYWHERE!!!

I would love to meet a fellow cat lover! I'm there Aug 16-27th and think it would be great!!!! :cool1:

We're going to be there August 14-29, and was secretly hoping to get a glitterly glimpse of the Echols family. I suppose a scheduled meet would increase my chances, huh? And Kathy would just be the icing on the cake.

Don't know whether we'll be able to make it or not, but we'll try!

We're there the 4th -10th. Once again I'm going to miss another meet by a week:(
Just call me Miss Meets:confused3

We'll be there too 8/17-8/26 at AKL! Would love to join in the fun :banana: But since I'm fairly new to the Dis...can someone tell me about the glitter thing? And what usually goes on at these get togethers besides basking in the glow of meeting Teresa and family :)?? Is there anything we need to do or bring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter