The DVC Contemporary Wish Club?

lenshanem:
where did you see the video? Could only find the pictures.

I'm already working on DH that we'll have to have an add on if there is a CRV. I like SSR but to be on the monorail would be HUGE! I was just lurking on the rumor boards and someone has posted pics of them starting get ready for some major construction on the North wing I think so it does look like CRV will be a reality. Now all we have to do is save up for it!

WOW!!!! It is almost gone. Unbelievable!

Here's a couple pics for all of the wishers that I took on March 14 while riding the monorail around, they really don't show just how much is gone, but basically all that's left is the front entrance.

contemp1-31407.jpg

contemp2-31407.jpg

Awww ... it looks so SAD!

I think the best cure for such a sorry sight is a brand-new, beautiful DVC building! :thumbsup2

Me too. I am closing on 100 points at BCV and own 160 at BWV. (I only joined in October). we have a yearning to add more and more points.:cool1:

I was on the monorail on 3-18 and there is even more gone!!! I was so excited to see it in person, I think the rest of the car thought I was insane, being so happy over demolition. :thumbsup2

Someone from DVC phoned me today, follow up from recent trip, and only discussion.
Well, they are sending materials. She talked about villas at SS and AKL...I brought the CR...knowing I have seen inquiries on other threads too....she said at this point there are no plans to make CR DVC.....they dont know anything yet? Then why all the construction? No answer...hmmmm..Looks like they just want to get all these villas sold now, so they can ove on to CR!!! :)

Ok, ok....so I know this is only hearsay, but a CM at SSR yesterday said that its common knowledge that DVC is building at the Contemporary. Disney has allegedly mentioned they will more than likely build a DVC soon on a monorail resort and since CR is the only one with space and construction right now, isn't is obvious? Yesterday the land was almost totally clear of all old concrete and old debris. IMO, its going to happen.....sooner than later!

the DVC CM I talked too - say they couldn't say anything about CRV.

they didn't say - but it was plain somebody got blasted for even mentioning CRV.

so the CM's aren't to say anything.

besides something is definitely going there - but what.:confused3 I don't even think Disney knows exactly which it will pick.

here is :wizard: for a DVC resort!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :stir:

don't want a MK suites - although will accept half! would be very willing to share part of the building with with MK suites.

I dunno, but I could use some more rumors about CRV about now. Ya know, to keep the excitement going. popcorn::

I dunno, but I could use some more rumors about CRV about now. Ya know, to keep the excitement going. popcorn::

I hope that I don't get into any trouble. :guilty: I have a secret source that knows all about the project. :cool1: She doesn't want me to share but what can it hurt? :dance3: What I'm about to tell you will make a lot of people very happy. :banana: :banana: I just hope that we don't go nuts over this.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Wait a minute... I think someone is coming.

I better go.

I'll try to talk to you latter.

Well, someone better tell the CM over at Saratoga that he should keep his mouth shut! He literally couldn't shut up about it....so he's not worried about getting in trouble! :lmao:

Please, what is the big secret anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter