• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Out of interest does anybody know if there’s any subtle Pooh Bear accessories or clothing in the shop, want to get the Mrs something when we come over next month. FYI already got her a Loungefly floral backpack 😜

Out of interest does anybody know if there’s any subtle Pooh Bear accessories or clothing in the shop, want to get the Mrs something when we come over next month. FYI already got her a Loungefly floral backpack 😜
Idk about here, but Stitch Shoppe (by loungefly) has an adorable pooh skirt she might like. It’s on sale rn too.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who told me where to get the 50th dress in the parks - managed to pick up my size in Uptown Jewellers last week 😁 And I saw the dapper dans dress in the Market Co-op and decided I had to have it but they didn't have my size 😔 30 minutes later, while eating dinner in The Polite Pig, I had managed to track one down online BNWT, for half price 😁 DH was trying to enable me to get the Main Street Electrical Parade one too, but don't think I have any space left for any more dresses!

Hi there!!!

Decided I finally need to get my first CTL dress for the day after I finish Dopey in January.

Do any of you guys have the Hercules dress that you could post a picture of you wearing? It looks cute in the stock pictures but really think I need to see it on an actual human being lol.

Hi there!!!

Decided I finally need to get my first CTL dress for the day after I finish Dopey in January.

Do any of you guys have the Hercules dress that you could post a picture of you wearing? It looks cute in the stock pictures but really think I need to see it on an actual human being lol.
I didn’t buy it, but I checked it out when I was at Epcot the other day and it seemed really long, like ankle-length on me (admittedly, I’m only 5’3”, but all the Dress Shop dresses I have hit me just below the knee at the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter