• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Ok so cardigan and skirt arrived in the mail. For reference, I got a medium skirt and large cardigan. The skirt is very stretchy and forgiving so I could’ve went up or down a size and it would still work.

Pros: it’s cute and pretty comfy. Colors are great, in my opinion.

Cons: price-skirt is same $$ as the world showcase skirts but not as good quality.
Skirt is very thin, like see thru thin. No lining on this one! No pockets either. Cardigan runs slightly big, and as mentioned above, the Mickey and Minnie are not embroidered. I thought it’d be a bit more dressy considering I paid the same amount on both as I do the dress shop dresses.

The skirt has elastic waist all they way around, and no zipper. I did not try it on with my crinoline because I thought maybe it’d be too short for that? May try it later just so it’ll give an extra layer and won’t be as see thru.

I’m keeping them because I do like the pieces, but just disappointed in the price vs quality

609F3864-7F90-445E-B1F8-9058A67F660D.jpeg06E01E51-9CE6-41CB-95E2-EB56F3469B88.jpegBEB58A7A-AFEA-4688-932A-08A943F3058D.jpeg6965378C-08DE-422B-B454-0020CCA099A5.jpeg

Ok so cardigan and skirt arrived in the mail. For reference, I got a medium skirt and large cardigan. The skirt is very stretchy and forgiving so I could’ve went up or down a size and it would still work.

Cons: price-skirt is same $$ as the world showcase skirts but not as good quality.
Skirt is very thin, like see thru thin. No lining on this one! No pockets either. Cardigan runs slightly big, and as mentioned above, the Mickey and Minnie are not embroidered. I thought it’d be a bit more dressy considering I paid the same amount on both as I do the dress shop dresses.

The skirt has elastic waist all they way around, and no zipper. I did not try it on with my crinoline because I thought maybe it’d be too short for that? May try it later just so it’ll give an extra layer and won’t be as see thru.

I’m keeping them because I do like the pieces, but just disappointed in the price vs quality
It looks wonderful on you.
Thank you for the excellent assessment.

The shirts I got at the world showcase were the same or better than the dress shop dresses IMO.

It looks wonderful on you.
Thank you for the excellent assessment.

The shirts I got at the world showcase were the same or better than the dress shop dresses IMO.
Thank you. Wish I’d waited to see this one in person, and get discount.
My world showcase skirts are pretty awesome and thought this one would be similar. Hoping they still have the Italy skirt next month because I forgot to pick it up last trip.

New at ShopDisney!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Skirt
for Women – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 $79.99 Direct Link
View attachment 660125

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cardigan Sweater for Women – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 $59.99 Direct Link
View attachment 660126

Note: Size Extra Small in both are sold out.
Cashback Monitor

I'm swooning over this skirt!!!

Thank you. Wish I’d waited to see this one in person, and get discount.
My world showcase skirts are pretty awesome and thought this one would be similar. Hoping they still have the Italy skirt next month because I forgot to pick it up last trip.

The waist of the skirt is stretchy, but the skirt itself looks woven. Does the rest of the skirt have any give to it or just the waistband?

I'm swooning over this skirt!!!

The waist of the skirt is stretchy, but the skirt itself looks woven. Does the rest of the skirt have any give to it or just the waistband?
Oh it’s just the waistband. There is no give in the actual skirt fabric, however, the way it’s made, it’s very flowing and has room for movement so that’s why I said I could’ve sized up or down and made it work.
It’s not a bad skirt but just not on same level as my World Showcase skirts I’ve gotten at same price.

Edited to add—just looked up material and it’s 100% viscose, which I *think* is the same material used for the Hawaiian Stitch dress from last summer?

Last edited:

Shipping seemed fast! I really like the entire outfit especially on you! I also wish the design on the cardigan was embroidered, it was the first thing I noticed. Still, it looks lovely and comfortable and I'm all for that!

Shipping seemed fast! I really like the entire outfit especially on you! I also wish the design on the cardigan was embroidered, it was the first thing I noticed. Still, it looks lovely and comfortable and I'm all for that!
Thank you :)
Yeah, Disney shipping, most times, is pretty quick….at least in my experience.
It is comfy and since Easter Sunday is only gonna be in the 60’s, I may wear this instead of one of my dresses.

Happy Easter y’all!
Just wanted to jump on here to let you know I was able to pair my crinoline skirt with the flower and garden skirt for church this morning and it helped a ton! Looks so much better with some poof and that extra layer to make it less see thru. Sorry no pics! I changed as soon as I got to my parents house because I didn’t want to get it dirty.

Are customers able to try on dresses in the parks?
Like said above coop reopened it’s fitting rooms (can’t wait for my next spring’s day!)

I “think” the location where dress shop items are sold in studios might have a fitting room area but not 100%

I don’t think magic does

Just back from a trip (first one since the pandemic - so good to be back!) and I visited Disney Springs on the 19th. The fitting rooms at the Co-op were open but I was disappointed in the dress selection so I didn't even find anything to try on (all the dresses were colors/styles that don't appeal to me). It didn't feel like they even had a ton of dresses in stock. I wish they'd bring that Mickey balloons dress back, I would love to add it to my closet!

I did wear my Disney dogs dress to Disney Springs. I was up that morning at 2:30am for our flight to Florida so I don't look the greatest but this dress was totally comfortable to travel in.

ojSg3px.jpg

And just for fun, here's my park outfits - not Dress Shop but definitely the same kind of style.

Hot pink for Hollywood Studios:

v2P89n6.jpg

Ice cream print for Magic Kingdom:

mcSDXm6.jpg

And rainbow for Animal Kingdom:

OkSZEHz.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter