• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I’m thinking this is a shirt and the dress will be something different?? Dunno. Could be a smocked dress? Doesn’t seem “flower power” to me.
I'm gonna pass on this, whatever it is. Me in smocked anything is not my friend, not by a long shot!

I'm gonna pass on this, whatever it is. Me in smocked anything is not my friend, not by a long shot!
They shared new images, and the smocked whatever is a shirt (with matching shorts) so we still don’t know what the dress might look like. I like the sound of ”flower power”

Now if they would just open the fitting rooms up because if I purchase multiple sizes of the multiple dresses I like to try on in the closest family rest room and than return most of the items within the span of an hour it will be a red flag to the credit card company

Lucky you! I loved that dress, but missed my chance

I know some here might be doing Spring Cleaning. You can always post photos of what you're interested in and don't forget the size you're after. Not sure I would include a price range though, that should be done via PM.

It's nice they created a cardigan. Wish the design was embroidered, still very cute!

New at ShopDisney!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Skirt
for Women – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 $79.99 Direct Link
View attachment 660125

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cardigan Sweater for Women – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 $59.99 Direct Link
View attachment 660126

Note: Size Extra Small in both are sold out.
Cashback Monitor
I’m tempted to get this even though we’ll be in the parks next month and I can use my AP discount then

I broke down and ordered the new skirt and cardigan out of fear it’d be sold out by time we make it down to Orlando. I’ll report back once I get it in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter