• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dream, February 9th - 2015 thread

Hi.... wondering about the FE sign up as well. Just booked this cruise last minute for my bday !!! Travelling with my sister and mom. We all love disney and are excited to be cruising again. This is our second cruise and didnt know anything about the FE for our first cruise...we just kept seeing the cool fe other staterooms had and order one when we got home without knowing what they were for lol.
would like to participate if at all possible.....noticed the sign up is closed so if not that not thats understandable :)

Looking forward to celebrating my birthday on board!

Just wondering if some of us Late People can do our own little fish extender. My kids would love it. Anyone else on board? @Tinkrbe11

Just wondering if some of us Late People can do our own little fish extender. My kids would love it. Anyone else on board? @Tinkrbe11

I maybe in...... we might be cancelling our cruise due to an unexpected family emergency... will know after the tests are done this weekend.
if we can still come we love to do a mini one for our first time.....
Would it be okay if i got back to you Monday??

Sunflovver and Tinkrbe11 - my family is also on the trip - family of 4 - daughter 3 and son 4. We are late to the game too! If there's just the 3 of us latecomers, would you still want to have a small FE exchange? Assuming you are still able to go on the cruise Tinkrbe11...

Sunflovver and jguttormson unfortunately we have cancelled our cruise do a family illness.
I hope that you are able to make your own FE work and that you all have an amazing cruise.... disney cruises are the best.

Hi, my DH JUST TONIGHT surprised me with THIS cruise! It's just us two with no kids (I mean, all our kids are grown, but none of them are joining us on this trip -- yay lol).:flower1::flower::daisy::sunny::flower2:pixiedust:party:

I saw that this thread is kinda small, I thought for a Dream cruise there'd be more people and therefore a bigger thread, but small is nice too :), just a little surprising. We'd also be interested in a meet-up onboard if anyone else is. I read through the posts, and it seems that the main FE group closed on Jan. 11, but a few people expressed interest in a latecomer's FE, did one ever form, and if so, is it too late to even join that one?

We are in the Tampa area, and tentatively plan to drive up the day before.

Sunflovver and jguttormson unfortunately we have cancelled our cruise do a family illness.
I hope that you are able to make your own FE work and that you all have an amazing cruise.... disney cruises are the best.
I'm sorry that you had to cancel. Prayers, wishes, and pixie dust that everything is ok!

Thank you so much.... things are better now. Hope everyone enjoyed their cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter