GABE(DS)7
BRENDA(DW) JIM(DH)

REIGLE4 RICK(DH) MELINDA(DW) JADE(DGD)8
JENNY(DW) RICHARD(DH) KAY(DD)7

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH)
TAILA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DS)12

UNKNOWN DISBOARD NAME JEANETTE (DS)13 (DD)12

ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM JEANETTE WANTING TO JOIN FE. SHE HASNT POSTED ON DISBOARDS YET. THEY WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST. I WILL BE GETTING FURTHER INFO FROM HER. :thumbsup2

Hi! We will be on this cruise, too... our first one! So excited! :yay:

It will be myself, DH, DS9, DS7, DD4, and my parents.

I saw you have this posted as a Christmas cruise. Do they do anything special for that time of year?

GLAD YOU CAN JOIN US ON THE CRUISE. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THE FE LET ME KNOW. WE HAVE DONE 3 IN DEC. THEY DONT DO TO MUCH FOR CHRISTMAS BUT THEY HAVE THE LOBBY DECORATED WITH A HUGE TREE AND GARLAND AROUND THE RAILINGS OF THE LEVELS IN THE LOBBY. ON THE ISLAND THEY HAVE A BIG TREE AS YOU LEAVE THE SHIP. IM DRAWING A BLANK ON WHAT ELSE THEY DO:rotfl2: ITS AN AGE THING. I WILL LOOK FOR PHOTOS.

IMG_0028.jpg

THIS IS OUR DOOR AND OUR FE.

DSCF8100.jpg

THIS IS LOBBY FROM LAST YEARS DEC CRUISE ON DREAM.

Howdy Folks,

I am Kathy and DH is Greg and we are joining all of you on this Magical cruise:cool1:

I believe this is our 22 DCL cruise, but the first on The Dream. We have also cruised on Carnival.

We want to do the FE for sure, but I wont have a room number yet. I dont know who is in charge of it but please add us to the list.:thumbsup2

We live about 10 minutes drive from Mickey and friends so we spend most weekends at WDW.

Is there a meet scheduled? I love meeting everyone in person. It adds so much more fun to meet in person, then I can recognise you all around the ship and say hello.:flower3:

Our anniversary is 12/12/12, so this celebration is a few days early but close enough.
I am a real chatter box on the thread so be prepared to see me post several times a day.
Time to get some action going on this thread, way too quiet around here for the excitement of a Disney cruise;)

Looking forward to meeting all of you,

Kathy

I thought I would share a few photos to hopefully get folks more excited for this cruise.
This is a great fun place to be.

DSC01691.jpg

This are the cool water slides on Castaway Cay.
Sorry if some of my photos are so big but I havnt sized them yet.
Kathy

One of my FE's. I have 3 of them.

DSC03559-2.jpg

Some door signs i made for a cruise
Anybody making door signs besides me??

DSC03558-1.jpg

Gingerbread house on The Magic

DSC03552.jpg

here is the POC ship which sadly is no longer on display:sad1:

112506cruise120.jpg

Sand castle on Castaway Cay

112506cruise124.jpg

Race car for the Mickey 200 race that Greg helped our grandkids make.

vacationpictures208.jpg

A beautiful sunset from the ship at sea.

112506cruise047.jpg

Ok I have bored you all enough for one night with my photos.
Catch you tomorrow,

Kathy

LOVE THE PHOTOS KATHY, YOU COULD NEVER BORE ME:thumbsup2 I HAVE THOUSANDS FROM CASTAWAY CAY AND THE SHIPS. WE WERE THERE 2 WEEKS AGO. I GOT SOME VIDEO AND PHOTOS OF US SNORKLING. IM NOT GOOD AT VIDEOING WHILE SNORKLING, JUST POINT AND HOPE:rotfl2: GOT A PHOTO OF THE ISLAND BLACK CAT. VERY FRIENDLY. STILL HAVENT BEEN ON THE WATERSLIDE. LAURA AND I USUALLY GO TO SERENITY BAY. ON MEMBER CRUISES THERE ARE HARDLY ANY KIDS SO WE HANG AROUND FAMILY BEACH. I FORGOT ABOUT THE GINGER BREAD HOUSE . THEY HAD ONE ON DREAM. FIRST THING I DO ONCE WE CAN GO TO CABIN IS PUT UP THE MAGNETS.

Good morning from a sunny, hot Florida:wave2:

Boy you folks are sure quiet, that will never do on a Disney cruise.
Time to get this thread moving:thumbsup2

So I have a trivia question for all of you to answer.
Hopefully someone will get the right answer soon, if not I will post the answer tonight.
Now NO cheating people!!! No googling or Ask.com help or you'll be made to walk the plankpirate:

We all know Donald Duck has a sister. What is her nickname and her real name?
Plus there is something else special about their relationship, what is it?

Kathy

Here is one of the many towel animals who will greet you each day in your cabin. I love the class to learn to make them on board. Be sure and check that out in your Navigator.

12408wondercruise123.jpg

Me chilling out on deck 10 Forward on the Magic by the elevators. It i one of the quiet spots on the ship. Now before you holler at me, i only put my feet on the table for the photo and i did wipe it down afterwars so it was clean for people to use!

3daywondercruise07194.jpg

deck 10 which is windy but great for a stroll anytime of day or night.

12408wondercruise136.jpg

Any dog lovers out there??
I think a cruise line should have 1 ship dedicated to a cruise where we could bring our dogs. I even have plans in my head how to design it to keep it safe and fun for dogs and people alike and to keep dogs separated when you want. Now I just need 50 million dollars to build it.:thumbsup2
I know , I am crazy but you better get use to it because you will be stuck on the ship for 4 days with me.:lmao:

Here are my 2 girls who would love to do a cruise.

DSC04685.jpg

Who else has pictures to share?
Dont be shy, you'll probably never see any of us again after this cruise so share some photos and get aquainted.:woohoo:
Its a great ice breaker for everyone.

If you dont have Disey photos, then add any vacation photo, we dont mind. It will help everyone to get aquianted before the crusie.

Kathy

Ok, to show what a Disney nut I am here are some photos of my last house and how I set it up.
I have moved since then and havnt decorated yet.

My dining room is a Pirate party. The pirate scarfs and eye patches and gold coins are from the party on the ship. plates and wooden accessories are from Nassau. The glasses are for sale the first afternoon around the pools with yummy tropical drinks in them.

vacationpictures461.jpg

vacationpictures462.jpg

vacationpictures464.jpg

My Dsney pirates are looking for a treasure map , which is actually the Pirate menu from the ship. King Louie has it under his arm as he swings from my light;

vacationpictures466.jpg

Pirate Pluto

vacationpictures468.jpg

I forgot on those last photos if you look in the back ground into the china closet its full of Disney stuff too.

Ok, now to the pool area.
My husband is great. i wanted Disney characters around the pool, so here he is drawing some silouettes and painting them onto out pool deck.

vacationpictures472.jpg

vacationpictures473.jpg

vacationpictures483.jpg

vacationpictures484.jpg

You can see them placed around the pool on the deck

vacationpictures481.jpg

Kathy

This is one of the saddest sights you will see on the cruise.
The last afternoon as you're leaving Castaway Cay the crew waves goodbye. You know the next time you get off the ship you'll be back at Port Canaveral. The only cure for this sadness is to dash back inside and book another cruise as fast as you can!!

12408wondercruise003.jpg

Ok I have to have a happy photo after that sad one. This is the sight that will give you butterflies in your stomach as you pass through these Magical ears to board the ship for the first time.

12408wondercruise026.jpg

Ok, enough photo from me for now.
I am off to see who I can send a PM to to get them back here posting. This Magical cruise will be here so fast that everyone needs to get started posting now.:eek:

Kathy

I think the answer is Della Duck she is also the mother of Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck. "Dumbella" is what her twin brother Donald Duck called her...

So it seems like we have some vetern cruisers here, and a few new ones....but what is your favorite activity on the ship to do? Meaning the cruise won't be the same without it. And if your a new cruiser, what is the activity you are looking forward to the most?

Mine is that we always get a verandah and I love sitting out there watching the ship dock or pull away from the dock. There is just something so peaceful when the ship is docking. It means excitement for a new day to explore and see new sights. I aslo love just sitting out there and listening to the water crash against the ship. We love to leave our door open and sleep with that sound...so relaxing. Makes the cruise so peaceful and relaxing. I always say I sleep so good on the ship...like a baby being rocked to sleep.

I also love the different activites. Trivia, dance party, comedy shows...I love to be busy and the ship is great for that. If you are new to cruising, don't try to do everything, it will just make you crazy and stressed. Just do what looks fun and book another cruise to do what you didn't do this cruise.

It's making me excited just typing this post thinking about all the fun things! :hyper:

OK...Now I am really getting excited all over again. I get so caught up in the experience that I forget to take pictures. I hope this time I can overcome the excitement...lol would love to be making my own photobook.pirate:

I think the answer is Della Duck she is also the mother of Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck. "Dumbella" is what her twin brother Donald Duck called her...

:cheer2:Your right:cheer2:

Her full name is Della Thelma Duck

I never knew until last year that they were twins but that is exactly what I was asking about.

AWESOME!!

Kathy

So it seems like we have some vetern cruisers here, and a few new ones....but what is your favorite activity on the ship to do? Meaning the cruise won't be the same without it. And if your a new cruiser, what is the activity you are looking forward to the most?

Mine is that we always get a verandah and I love sitting out there watching the ship dock or pull away from the dock. There is just something so peaceful when the ship is docking. It means excitement for a new day to explore and see new sights. I aslo love just sitting out there and listening to the water crash against the ship. We love to leave our door open and sleep with that sound...so relaxing. Makes the cruise so peaceful and relaxing. I always say I sleep so good on the ship...like a baby being rocked to sleep.

I also love the different activites. Trivia, dance party, comedy shows...I love to be busy and the ship is great for that. If you are new to cruising, don't try to do everything, it will just make you crazy and stressed. Just do what looks fun and book another cruise to do what you didn't do this cruise.

It's making me excited just typing this post thinking about all the fun things! :hyper:

What i look forward to the most this time is seeing a new ship I have never been on before.
For activities , I love the shows and trivia on board.

I too love the rocking for sleeping accept for one night we had 35 foot swells and 65 MPH cross winds and it rolled me out of bed onto the floor:rotfl2:
That was quite a trip!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter