The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

how long are the lines usually for the aquaduck?

It looks fun but on all the videos it looks really slow... Like almost getting stuck in the tubes slow lol... Is that really the case?:confused3
timing is everything. Laura and i have been on it many times. Early in the morning when it first opens or when everyone is gettingready to go to cc you go on then head off ship for cc. We usually watch the line. If we cant see anyone sticking out of the stack then the line is short. I think its 90 second intervals. Weve been in line when the guy infront of us flipped and got stuck just passed first drop. He was fairly big and put most of his weight at the back. I watched go around that first loop and he was going to high on the sides as he made the turn into the drop spot. It takes 20 minutes to start the water back to the top after they turn it off and get the person out.

Is anybody down for Senor Frogs in Nassau? I usually spend a little time there.

:cool1: WEVE BEEN TO 3 SENOR FROGS. NASSAU, SAN JUAN AND THE NEW ONE IN ST THOMAS. I WILL POST WHAT I MADE FOR THE ST THOMAS ONE. WE WERE CRUISING ON CELEBRITY. I EMAILED THE MANAGER THAT 10 OF US FROM CANADA WERE COMING FOR OUR FRIENDS BIRTHDAY. WE HAD A BLAST, I PRESENT HIM WITH WHAT I MADE. WE HAD A LOT OF FREE RUM AND TEQUILA:cool1: THERE IS A SWIMMING POOL THERE. ITS RIGHT BESIDE WHERE THE SHIPS DOCK EXCEPT OUR SHIP WAS DOCKED OVER AT THE SUBMARINE DOCKS. WILD CAB RIDE BACK. LAST DEC. WE WENT TO THE ONE IN NASSAU. IT WAS ANOTHER FRIENDS 65TH BIRTHDAY. WE TOOK HER THERE. I INFORMED THEM IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. SO AFTER WE ATE I TOOK SOPHIE OVER TO THE BAR TO WAIT UNTIL THE MC WAS READY TO EMBARASS SOPHIE AND CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.LAURA AND JIM(sophies husband) WENT INTO THE FROGS STORE. IT WAS ABOUT 20 MIN BEFORE THE MC WAS ABLE TO COME OVER MEANWHILE THE BAT TENDER KEPT GIVING US FREE SHOTS AND MARGARITAS:cool1: WE LAUGHED ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE SHIP. IM HOPING TO ATTEND SENOR FROGS:rotfl2: IF IT WORKS OUT WE WILL BE THERE, THEY HAVE GREAT NACHO PLATE THERE. ITS ONLY 5 MIN WALK FROM THE PORT EXIT NEXT TO THE STRWMARKET.

what a happy-looking couple. Always a good sign. =)

my wife and i are actually going to stay on board for nassau. Past a certain age you appreciate quiet days and short aquaduck lines. =)

i'm waffling on the fish extenders only because i may try to grab an upgrade in port. I've heard tell you can get relatively cheap upgrades if you show up first thing and there are cabins available. Hard to do fe's when you have no idea where my cabin is. =)

if that is what is holding you back thats not a problem. Set up your fe with your original cabin. If it changes at the port tell me i dont mind going around informing everyone your new cabin number. The group is small. We can meet at a designated spot on the ship for meet and greet or at the entry to aquaduck for sailaway. We all will have a list and i will contact the others.

DSCF8700.jpg

JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MADE TO TAKE TO ST THOMAS SENOR FROGS. IF YOUR EVER DOING CRUISE TO CARIBBEAN AND YOUR AT THAT ISLAND YOU WILL NOTICE THE SHIPS ARE RIGHT BEHIND SENOR FROGS.:cool1:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

yes it is Mortimer, you are two for two on my trivia... maybe some harder questions....

What is the only ride a Disney World that Walt personally had anything to do with?

yes it is Mortimer, you are two for two on my trivia... maybe some harder questions....

What is the only ride a Disney World that Walt personally had anything to do with?

I would not put it in her bags because you will need it to get on the ship and they will have your bags at that time. just sayin because I would hate to see all your wonderful planning to be messed up. I know what I am talking about because I have done exactly that. I forgot to take my documents out of my bag and they had to go looking in all those bags for my luggage....luckily mine were pink polka dotted so they were a bit easier to find but still took a long time.....I was sweating it....

I would not put it in her bags because you will need it to get on the ship and they will have your bags at that time. just sayin because I would hate to see all your wonderful planning to be messed up. I know what I am talking about because I have done exactly that. I forgot to take my documents out of my bag and they had to go looking in all those bags for my luggage....luckily mine were pink polka dotted so they were a bit easier to find but still took a long time.....I was sweating it....

And my guess isthe train

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have another announcement...

It will not be just Kaitlin and I on this cruise...

We actually just booked my mother on this cruise too and she will actually be coming with us.

Her birthday is like two days after this cruise so it is perfect for her.

She will be posting on here later.

So DeerNuts... add one more person for our FE, her name is Jennifer.

:grouphug:

here is updated fe list.

Dvc deernut laura(dw) ian(dh) cabin 7002
cara(dfiancee) skye(dd)16 hailey(dd)9 cabin 7000

reigle4 rick(dh) melinda(dw) jade(dgd)8 cabin 6112
jenny(dw) richard(dh) kay(dd)7 cabin 6114

obslady brandy(dw) david(dh) cabin 5650
talia(dd)17 keegan(ds)12

jjmom jeanette(dm) jaden(ds)13 janessa(dd)12 cabin 2023

drumexpert510 brad(dboyfriend) kaitlin(dgirlfriend) jennifer(dmom)

any corrections please let me know.

new update with jennifer

yes it is mortimer, you are two for two on my trivia... Maybe some harder questions....

What is the only ride a disney world that walt personally had anything to do with?

im just going to take a stab in the dark, carousel of progress or the carousel behind the castle. I should know this answer but im drawing a blank.

she is in port today... just beautiful!!:beach:

http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/

IF YOU GO TO THAT SITE AND SCROLL DOWN AND GO TO I THINK ITS SAILAWAY YOU CAN GO VIDEOS OF THE SHIPS LEAVING PORT. IF YOU CLICK ON DISNEY THEN DREAM AND THEN THE 9 16 12CRUISE AND WATCH ABOUT THE 8 MIN MARK YOU WILL SEE THE CAMERA PAN THE TOP DECK AND ZOOM IN A BIT ON LAURA AND I AND A FEW OF OUR FRIENDS. IM IN THE WHITE TOQUE HOLDING CANADIAN FLAG. PLAN ON DOING THAT THIS TIME TOO.:rotfl2:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have another announcement...

It will not be just Kaitlin and I on this cruise...

We actually just booked my mother on this cruise too and she will actually be coming with us.

Her birthday is like two days after this cruise so it is perfect for her.

She will be posting on here later.

So DeerNuts... add one more person for our FE, her name is Jennifer.

:grouphug:

Hi - I am Brad's mom and I will be coming along too. We cruised Disney back in 2000 on the Magic. Just never thought of coming back as I thought of it more for children. But since we are from Florida, the Florida resident discount it too good to pass up.

Still trying to persuad my husband to come. This is a busy time for his work and he is just not sure of his schedule.

Someone mentioned cabanas on CC. Has anyone used these before? Thoughts?

Can't wait to meet everyone. :banana:

hi - i am brad's mom and i will be coming along too. We cruised disney back in 2000 on the magic. Just never thought of coming back as i thought of it more for children. But since we are from florida, the florida resident discount it too good to pass up.

Still trying to persuad my husband to come. This is a busy time for his work and he is just not sure of his schedule.

Someone mentioned cabanas on cc. Has anyone used these before? Thoughts?

Can't wait to meet everyone. :banana:

hi welcome to the cruise. I wish we could get florida rates. Dvc is starting to give us deals on cruises. Judging by the photo of brad you must be around our age. Laura and i have done 9 disney cruises. We usually hang around adult pool. Usually not busy almost empty. Friends of ours on the member cruise rented a cabana. They had 4 couples divide the $500. We wouldnt use them, laura and i are usually in the water on the island.

IF YOU GO TO THAT SITE AND SCROLL DOWN AND GO TO I THINK ITS SAILAWAY YOU CAN GO VIDEOS OF THE SHIPS LEAVING PORT. IF YOU CLICK ON DISNEY THEN DREAM AND THEN THE 9 16 12CRUISE AND WATCH ABOUT THE 8 MIN MARK YOU WILL SEE THE CAMERA PAN THE TOP DECK AND ZOOM IN A BIT ON LAURA AND I AND A FEW OF OUR FRIENDS. IM IN THE WHITE TOQUE HOLDING CANADIAN FLAG. PLAN ON DOING THAT THIS TIME TOO.:rotfl2:

I think I saw you but with my eyes i looked like white Mickey Ears on your head.

What if people FE's are not big enough for the gifts we bring to give? My gifts for the adults might fill a FE on it's own. Any hints.....

I think I saw you but with my eyes i looked like white Mickey Ears on your head.

WHAT YOU SAW THEN WAS THE TOQUE I WAS WEARING:rotfl2: I BRING QUITE A FEW CANADIAN TOQUES WITH ME TO GIVE AWAY. I MAKE A FEW WITH MICKEY EARS IN WHITE WITH THE WORD eh! IN RED ON THE EARS. THIS YEAR SOME WILL HAVE DEER ANTLERS ON THE TOQUES. SO YOU SAW OUR GROUP BY THE FLAG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter