• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The disney survival bag swap... on hold

When this swap was started we were able to pick up the bag at places other than WDW properties (that's why I signed up--but now it's changed). We are staying offsite and I was planning to meet somewhere to pick it up rather than going through lobby services. I don't think I'll be able to do that since I'm not a WDW guest.

I was hoping that someone would sign up for the time in between me and the next timeslot (before and after) so that the bag wouldn't have to be checked. We have a rental, so I would be able to come pick it up / drop it off. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a few more days and maybe someone will sign up, but if not, I guess I'll have to cancel. :scared:

sorry for not updating the first post... Smart phones are great but not as great as a computer... It's on my mind now, so i'll do it first thing when i get home.

... I knew there was something i forgot to do.

Hey Rock...

Don't back out yet. Kari seems to be nice on letting me use the truck, so it might not be a big deal. When I started this, the goal was to always do my best to keep it out of LS. And I'd really like to keep it that way. But I can't rely upon using the truck when it isn't mine. And while things seem to be going alright, who knows if it'll all explode at the drop of a hat...

And don't worry about visiting the resorts as a non-resort guest. Just say you're there for dining, show your DL, and they wave you right on through. When you drop the stuff off at LS... they don't even really ask questions if your a resort guest or not.

Another funny thing about your dates, the 24th is my sister's birthday, and the 18th is her son's birthday....

KimRaye March 26-April 4 All Star

Cancel March please, but keep my June dates! :cool1: We have airfare now! :thumbsup2

Taken care of KimRaye.. can you send me a PM with your phone number please?

sorry wife&mom3... the the poster just a few above you just asked for those dates. But if you send me a PM with your email/phone number I'll put you second on the list incase they have to back out.

Can you change my dates to one day earlier please? We just got our flights yesterday and are arriving around 8:30pm on the 24th.

Could I join in for April 24-(29th)30? We'll be staying at POP. Let me know what I'll need to do/who I'll need to contact. Thanks!

Andi

You do realize this isn't a leap year??

MickeyP; CuteAndFluffy; jennyf2; dpayne1969
You four are on the list. Sorry didn't mean to take forever getting back to you.

Great - can't PM you back b/c I don't have enough posts -- the person after me is at same hotel, but before me there is a 2 day window - where would I pick this up from?
Thanks!
monnolan

Hi Sandra,
We are going to be at Disney June 22-28 (arriving evening of the 22nd). Can we please be added to the list? I'm happy to bring down some supplies for the box.
Thanks!

Im already signed up for upcomming trip in March. I tried reading through this and maybe Im just missing it, but wanting to check for sure where do I pick up the bag and where do I leave it? We have done the POR PIF, but never one that is Disney wide. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter