• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The disney survival bag swap... on hold

The front tire on the van went out, and the back tire isn't in any better shape. It'll be close to 200$ for both tires to be replaced. I have a feeling it went out because they're doing road work just outside our apartment complex. So there's about a 6-7 foot dirt gap as they dig up the road. So you have to drive over it to get in and out of the place. And who knows what's in that dirt, as well there's a million potholes. I always feel like something is going to blow driving over it.

Hey all!

We changed our hotel to Carribean Beach, and I see the person before me is staying at the same hotel!

Do you think that the bag would be ok from the 2nd till the 6th in storage?

Sorry to be a bubble buster zoie, but some one else is on the list for Sept 21-Oct 5. I will put you on the side, incase anything happens, you'll be the first back up. We are talking 9months away, so anything can happen, maybe your dates will change to an opening.

honkytonk: that'll be just fine. That's the way the swap is going to be working more or less from now on.

Ooh, this sounds great! Can I sign up for March 6-13? We will be staying at Coronado Springs.

Hey all!

We changed our hotel to Carribean Beach, and I see the person before me is staying at the same hotel!

Do you think that the bag would be ok from the 2nd till the 6th in storage?

Actually we changed resorts, an we leave 2/2, honkeytonkmama gets in on 2/6 - SandrA, will you be picking up the bag? Or what is the best way to get it to CBR?

I actually have a returning user coming in on the 27th of May. But maybe you two could work something out and pass it off a few days after you arrive and a few days before she leaves. Just send a PM to MinnieVanMom and let me know.

Just came accross this - what a great idea! We are headed down to WDW and staying at POP from 4/20-4/23 - is the kit available then? Let me know what I need to do -- Thanks for doing this !

Monica

monnolan and A.Mickey... just sent you two a PM. And you've been added to the list.
Serina you're on the list as well.

hipchickie: if you've got extra time on your final days, you could take the bus to studios, then the bus to CBR. If you do it mid day when not so many people are waiting for busses, you can ask the driver if he can take you to CBR after studios.
Because the busses are deployed from the parks, they can just radio in and ask if they can go to that resort.
If you don't have the time, just leave the bag at POP LS, and I'll try to get over there and do it.
Honkytonk: are you going to have a car that you could possibly pick up the bag from CBR LS?

Hi, Sorry for not being on the thread. I didn't forgot about sending the laudry soap either, life just got in the way. Can you PM me your address again? Also, we are now arriving on Spet 11th (Saved $1200 by going down on Saturday on Flights) and we are now staying at BC. :banana:

got your info changed...

I don't think it would be a good idea if you shipped to me. How about contacting one of the users coming in a little sooner, and see if you can ship to them to add to the bag.

I'm also mad at myself. In the process of cleaning out the bag the last time, I tossed everything back in quickly because it started to sprinkle, and wound up putting the step stool in the truck, but not in the bag. So I've got to get that added. And there was a small leakage, so the tink outfit and hat need to get washed. I do need to replenish it some with things here at the house. But thankfully for the cool weather, I could take out the fans that take up a lot of room. So the bag is back down to the original 2. I'm sure by summer, the small duffel will be holding more summer goodies again.

What a great thing to do!!! I'm loving this idea. :thumbsup2
Please add me to the list, we will be going April 30- May 2 staying at AKV. What do I have to do?? Should I PM you with the confirmation number??:confused:

Oh Sandra, I am so glad I found you again. I went to an email I had from you then through all the posts, girl you post! Lol in a good way.

We changed our plans once again and I see there is a spot open for our dates. I promise this is it, we have our confirmation and ADR's so no changing again. There was much family drama and I had to just call our previous trip off and do a better one.

We are April 26-May 6 at Beach Club. I will make a new outfit for the bag, most likely a pirate shirt for boy and a pirate dress for a girl. Hope that will be a good contribution.

All the best and thanks for your work to do this for us.

I actually have a returning user coming in on the 27th of May. But maybe you two could work something out and pass it off a few days after you arrive and a few days before she leaves. Just send a PM to MinnieVanMom and let me know.

Changed our dates so she is good if there is no one else.

Oh Sandra, I am so glad I found you again. I went to an email I had from you then through all the posts, girl you post! Lol in a good way.

We changed our plans once again and I see there is a spot open for our dates. I promise this is it, we have our confirmation and ADR's so no changing again. There was much family drama and I had to just call our previous trip off and do a better one.

We are April 26-May 6 at Beach Club. I will make a new outfit for the bag, most likely a pirate shirt for boy and a pirate dress for a girl. Hope that will be a good contribution.

All the best and thanks for your work to do this for us.

I'm sorry, but Sandra already confirmed my dates (april 30-may2) via PM, she just hasn't updated the first post. Maybe we can work something out, like you get the bag from april 26-29, then give it to me, and on May 2 I'll give it back to you??? just a thought..:confused3

I'm sorry, but Sandra already confirmed my dates (april 30-may2) via PM, she just hasn't updated the first post. Maybe we can work something out, like you get the bag from april 26-29, then give it to me, and on May 2 I'll give it back to you??? just a thought..:confused3
You are just so kind and thanks, I didn't know if it was confirmed. You were first and it is my fault for not letting her know about the date change. Have a wonderful trip. When you are done on the 2nd we would like it then if it is ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter