The Disney Itch

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Sooooooooooooooooooo annoying im sooooo desperate to go again it's making me feel ill :rotfl:

anyone know of any cheap deals for 2 adults next May - Sept, On or Offsite?

I need to convince the other half!

It's really strange you have your fix come back home its clean from your mind then suddenly pops up again telling you that you need to go again lol! :scared1:

i have this problem all the time its all i think about its unreal i really do think i have a problem

I know how you feel, If I don't have a ticker I feel very blue:rolleyes1

Have you looked at OKW for Sep, I think they are doing the 40% off for next year and the free dining.....good luck with the search:thumbsup2

I know how you feel, If I don't have a ticker I feel very blue:rolleyes1

Have you looked at OKW for Sep, I think they are doing the 40% off for next year and the free dining.....good luck with the search:thumbsup2

Yes i have looked but still looking very pricey, do you know which is the best site to book that deal?

Complete Orlando has OKW or SSR for £1554, 2 adults 14 nights....if you add disney tikets you will get free dining......just need to find cheap flights!!!

I know how ya feel, Natasha! We went at the same time as you last year and I got over it for a while, but the craving is back with a vengeance! Boyfriend is happy to go again "in a couple of years" :( Boooo!

Funny too, you're going on the NCL Epic a couple of weeks before me! We're on it in October ;)

I've only been back two weeks and I'm craving ...

really spoilt visiting two years on the run, now I'm plotting how to get back, if I didn't have the cruise to look forward to I'd be depressed

I've been told off for calling it my disney fix as it makes me sound like an addict ... well actually I think I am!

I know how ya feel, Natasha! We went at the same time as you last year and I got over it for a while, but the craving is back with a vengeance! Boyfriend is happy to go again "in a couple of years" :( Boooo!

Funny too, you're going on the NCL Epic a couple of weeks before me! We're on it in October ;)

haha thats mad! Doing the med cruise?

haha thats mad! Doing the med cruise?

Yeah :thumbsup2 I think mine is the last of the European season! Have cruised RCI twice but never NCL so I think it'll be interesting! Although I have to admit I'm not that excited by the whole holiday :flower3: Just isn't Florida! lol

Im feeling exactly the same - I am dying to go back! I usually have a couple of tickers on the go but I have none! :sad2:

Usually when we come back, on the plane we will say to eachother 'Ah well, at least we are back in 'x' amount of weeks! I keep looking for deals but the problem for us this year is that we are having IVF and so we know the dates when we cant go due to treatment but then if it works, we will have to work around dates and if it doesnt work, we will try and get a last minute in October! Iv never missed an October since 2003! Its a pain that we cant just book it!!!! :rolleyes:

We havnt even been yet (done disney land paris a few times), but me and my dad are feeling the exciment and ready to go now, september feels like an age away. It also doesnt help that my friends thier now and posting pictures and updates on facebook any chance he get :/

We havnt even been yet (done disney land paris a few times), but me and my dad are feeling the exciment and ready to go now, september feels like an age away. It also doesnt help that my friends thier now and posting pictures and updates on facebook any chance he get :/

I know how that feels! My best friend is off in about 2 weeks (nearly the exact same dates we went last year) and it's unreal how jealous I am!

Yeah :thumbsup2 I think mine is the last of the European season! Have cruised RCI twice but never NCL so I think it'll be interesting! Although I have to admit I'm not that excited by the whole holiday :flower3: Just isn't Florida! lol

I totally agree i'm not that excited by it either yet... never been on a cruise before.
We will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights after the cruise and managed to get a great price on W Barcelona Hotel on lastminute.com (Top Secret hotels) so looking forward to that!

Other half is now feeling the itch lol! so hopefully be going next year at some point :cool1:

I totally agree i'm not that excited by it either yet... never been on a cruise before.
We will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights after the cruise and managed to get a great price on W Barcelona Hotel on lastminute.com (Top Secret hotels) so looking forward to that!

Other half is now feeling the itch lol! so hopefully be going next year at some point :cool1:

Ohh that'll be nice! We're planning on staying in Barcelona 3 nights before the cruise but no idea where yet. My parents are going too and boyfriend and my dad want to go to the Nou Camp, whereas I'm hoping to go to Portaventura again!

I'm holding out for next year too but boyfriend says no :( Unfortunately we have to do this "growing up" thing and move into our own place before he'll consider going again! We're hoping to move out sometime this year and he says we can start saving for Florida as soon as we do....but I don't think he realises moving out = very little spare money! :sad2:

I'm driving him crazy as I keep going "this time last year we only had 4 more sleeps!", I don't think I'd be as bad if my best friend wasn't going!

Our planned holidays were to Germany in September this year and WDW or DL combined with somewhere else in the US next, but since finding out that i'm pregnant and due in December we've postponed this year's hol until next and decided that the US will probably be too expensive for the time being but I can't get the idea of a Disney trip next year off my mind, i'm blaming the pregnancy hormones except it's really not an excuse as i've always been like this! :laughing: It'd be nice to go away for 2 weeks when i'm on my maternity leave (no need to use my annual leave!) and i'm soo excited for our little one's first Disney trip :cloud9: I guess we'll see what happens next year but i've already started saving/living on a stricter budget so fc we might be able to make it happen :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter