• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Disney Dream Cruise

TinkerbellTara

Someday my prince will come.
Me and my family has just booked a 3-night cruise on the Disney Dream for october! :hyper:
I was just wondering if anyone has been on any of the Disney Cruises and what they thought of it? Especially the teen club, vibe?
Also is anyone going to be going on the Disney Dream on the 25th October? Might be nice to know some teens before I go :)

I went on that date last year! :rotfl2: Vibe is lovely , i didnt really stay in there that much but it's a nice place to chill out xx

Hii, thanks for the reply! Your TR is the only reason we are going on this cruise! :) I showed to to my mum not expecting her to even consider it, but she talked to my dad and it's booked! :hyper:

Awww yay:D this made me smile loads! Well theres more to come , i did a my whole next day on the cruise and i accidently clicked off the page :headache: But there will me more xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter