• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Disdads "Where in the World is"...Photo game.

Here you go:

2m.jpg

Character Spot in Epcot? :confused3

I'm still working on how to post pics so if I win, someone can post a pic for me and I'll try to figure it out this weekend.

Restroom yes, Flame Tree no. (Which is highly likely) :lmao:

I thought it looked somewhat familiar because the tile work struck me as being very highly detailed for a public restroom (even for Disney). Well I thought it was on the pathway from the Tree of Life heading toward Dinoland, but if it ain’t there, I don’t remember where it is. Narrowed it down though… anyone else have a guess on that one?

Not a store. But it is Animal Kingdom. Wow, Mike, you're good! How'ed you get that?!? :lmao:
:rolleyes1

Hummmm…. Actually, I think that in one of the restrooms in AK.
Near the Flame Tree BBQ if I remember right
(which is highly unlikely :lmao:).

Restroom yes, Flame Tree no. (Which is highly likely) :lmao:

I started to say a restroom. Then I remebered this was posted by you and not Dave... ;)

I'll guess Pizzafari even though I've never been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter