The Dis Teleporter Network

cat_herder, urakan (I think, not sure), disneymiss, Saxsoon, joece -

I *think* this is the list of people who have requested to get linked into the teleporter network. Some might have already been linked; others may no longer be interested.

Since I'm not on as much any more, here's another idea: even if I'm *not* on VMK, but at least close to a computer where I can log on, I'll PM all of you that I'm available, and then PM again when I'm gone. This will probably be in the evenings Eastern time.

Also, I have a night shift on Friday night, so if work is not too bad, I'll try to be available then.

Can I join? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and if so, does it have to be a coffin teleporter? I have so many of them linking all my rooms I lose track. If it has to be one for sake of space or something, that's cool, I can get a coffin.

:flower: Mia :flower:

Of course!

But, yes, coffins only please. When you see the DIS lobbies (like the Maleficent lobby), you'll understand why. We have almost 45 coffins in there now; if we used any other type, it would have filled at about 15 or so, tops.

MiakodaWDW said:
Can I join? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: and if so, does it have to be a coffin teleporter? I have so many of them linking all my rooms I lose track. If it has to be one for sake of space or something, that's cool, I can get a coffin.

:flower: Mia :flower:

JeanJoe,have many ppl going to the DIS Teleporter lobby?i want many many Many ppl to come to my room!!

Hi,

I'm still looking to drop off my transporter.
In the game tonight and probably will be the rest of the night
Friday 28.

cat_herder said:
Hi,

I'm still looking to drop off my transporter.
In the game tonight and probably will be the rest of the night
Friday 28.

I am in the game tonight!
I will stay in my room Haunted Dis Room until 11:15 or so :)

Look forward to meeting you :)

Thanks to CL_Bezoar for putting my transporter in the Maleicent Lobby.

Be sure to go on through the jungle boat transporter in my main room to the second room and see my Waterfall. I have a Halloween Party Room as well, you can get to by following the trasporters from the main room.

pumpkinfish said:
I am in the game tonight!
I will stay in my room Haunted Dis Room until 11:15 or so :)

Look forward to meeting you :)

Thanks for the offer pumpkinfish, but bezoar got me first.

I'd like to join in...if anyone is online, I'm in my room known as Trevelyan's Hang Out Spot

EDIT: I already have the coffin..

I'd like to apologize in advance, to everyone trying to have coffins placed. For work reasons, I'll be very, very scarce for the entire month of November. I can try to be available on weekends for a little bit, but honestly, I expect to be very difficult to reach.

Of the other teleporter lobby people, I believe MissBelle (VMK) / pumpkinfish (DIS) might be people's best bet. Perhaps you could try to PM her?

Sorry again.

JungleCruiseSkipper said:
I'd like to join in...if anyone is online, I'm in my room known as Trevelyan's Hang Out Spot

EDIT: I already have the coffin..

Dear JeaNJoe,u is Bezoar on vmk no?can i mett u at...Gugusabido's Forest and trade me a teleporter for u put on the teleporter network?

There have been great holiday rooms creative by fellow DISr's, so we have created a DIS Holiday Teleporter Network. This way we can link all of our creative Holiday Rooms together. All are welcome to join!

SAME LOBBY RULES AS BEFORE, but I will share them again.

How to add a teleportation portal from your room to the Dis Teleporter Network

1) buy a coffin teleporter from the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile
2) place ONE of the pair of teleporters in your own room
3) trade the OTHER teleporter to the OWNER of a Lobby Room.

Current Lobby Owners:
- Disvaclub92 aka Disvaclub
- Daffypluto aka DaffyPluto

SAME LOBBY RULES AS BEFORE, but I will share them again.

Easiest way to find one of these people: get some DIS members on your friend's list, and ask them regularly whether any of the above 2 people are on. Remember, we do not hang out on VMK all day long just hoping that someone will want a teleporter placed -- it might be a while before you actually find one of us!

4) the Lobby Room owner will place the OTHER teleporter that you traded
5) if you want your teleporter back, just ask

IMPORTANT: only get the coffin teleporters (at the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile), because they take up less space

The DIS Holiday Teleporter Lobby will also lead you to the DIS Special Events Lobby. Take the Boat from this Lobby and it will take you to DIS Central Teleporter lobby.

Please join us and show everyone your creative holiday room. :cool1: :cool1:

Hello, I am pkwebmaster on VMK and I would like to have a teleporter added to the collection. And Yes, it is a coffin teleporter! :teeth:

As Disvaclub's mail box is full I will have to say it here. I am ready! Come and find me in VMK!

I am in my teleporter room at the mo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter