The Dis Exclusive City of Knights and Lights Trip 10/8 - 10/17/2012

Discussion in 'DIS Adventures by Disney Trips' started by DisneyKevin, Jan 6, 2012.

1. LionKingRules84

LionKingRules84 Mouseketeer

Wanted to know if the pictures the guides took would be made available to us? Just curious since I remember they took quite a bit of pictures and there were quite a few my husband wasn't able to get.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Yes, you should get a CD of the Guides' pics not *too* long after your trip.

Sayhello

4. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

5. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

If you are upset that this thread has been "unstuck"...blame AndyPok1.

He can be found at the Croissant Barricades.

6. LionKingRules84

Lovely how I mention the photo cd and get it the next day! :)

Thanks for the links John, between that and the photo cd I'll enjoy spending the day reliving the adventure! popcorn::

7. me_minnie_me

me_minnie_me Mouseketeer

So does that mean my CD is stuck at Canadian customs and getting dinged with a duty levee? :headache: Just kidding - I hope it gets here soon.

Karen

8. whodini

whodini Mouseketeer

Quick - mention that check for a million dollars that you're expecting! Maybe the same magic will work.

9. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

And if you need to know what Andy looks like, look for the guy who is modeling while he eats...

[​IMG]

(We get a ton mileage out of this picture!!). :rotfl2:

10. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Oh I can't wait to read your reports!!! We are on Day 8 of no power, no hot water, no heat, detours, and gas lines, courtesy of Hurricane Sandy! :(
    I am sitting at Starbucks trying to get warm and charging the iPad. I am 8 days behind on the DIS. Totally unexceptable!
    As we took the fabulous trip this past May, I really am looking forward to reading these when the power returns!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

11. fsufan53

fsufan53 Earning My Ears

We got our pictures in last week and have been enjoying them. Some of these photos of Adam and I are ridiculous! We miss all of you guys and seem to find a way to bring up our Europe trip at lease once a day!

Kevin, thanks again for the afro whig, it was a huge hit on Halloween! Get William to show you my FB shot.

John I will most def check out those blogs. Are you guys going to do a podcast review of the trip? I would be interested to see all of your takeaways. If not, no big deal. I know we had a blast!

Thanks to The DIS squad for putting together a trip that is full of lifelong memories!

Eric and Amanda Parks

12. NejTheLion

NejTheLion Jellyfish Jen

You and Adam were hilarious. I love the last couple on the CD, looking back down Main Street toward the castle, holding hands :hug:

13. LionKingRules84

14. garneska

garneska Mouseketeer

Just kidding, while I am just a 2 hour plane ride away, I had to work last weekend and will be visiting a friend (showing him all my pics) this weekend. Just wanted to say I can't wait to see the CD. I have looked at the pics on photo pass.

I have another trip to Berlin planned but am going to spend that weekend going to the Christmas Markets. Hoping I won't be back here for work again but if so I might have to go to DLP.

Hope everyone is doing well and we meet again in WDW.

15. me_minnie_me

me_minnie_me Mouseketeer

YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:
    My DVD finally decided to clear Canadian Customs and was delivered last night. I haven't finish looking through the 1500+ photos but will try to go through them all this weekend. Quick question on the slide show. What happened to days 8 & 9? It just cuts off after days 7 @ the Louvre. Other than that, I think it time for another Disney vacation.

Miss you all a bunch and hope to see y'all in the future eh!