The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sign me up too!! I would list all of the The DIS Dad's Club Criteria that applied to me but I think it might be easier to list those that didn't apply!

I think these criteria could possibly added to the list:

• You know all the words to Wishes, Magic, Music and Mayhem, Happy HalloWishes, and Holiday Wishes.
  • You listen to the Happy HalloWishes and Holiday Wishes music no matter what time of the year it is.

And a Welcome to you too madbrad!!! :thumbsup2

just wanted to say hi to everyone. I haven't been on for about a month because I started to work again . Have to love seasonal work. I think I worked 30 out of 30 days. one thing that I notice that you guys are like a bunch of old ladies LOL. you guys added 50 pages to this thread in one month LOL . it is going to take me days to catch up . well talk to you later . I have to go check out the steelers website see who they picked in the draft since I was working and could see it. Well talk to you ladies later LOL:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

another disney dad here-consider me a new member, I fit most of the criteria!!

we are going in sept...can't wait!

:wizard:

HI all

Count me in, another Dad signing in.
:welcome:

Please sign me up too!! I would list all of the The DIS Dad's Club Criteria that applied to me but I think it might be easier to list those that didn't apply!

• You know all the words to Wishes, Magic, Music and Mayhem, Happy HalloWishes, and Holiday Wishes.
  • You listen to the Happy HalloWishes and Holiday Wishes music no matter what time of the year it is.
Your amendments have been made. :welcome: to the club!

another disney dad here-consider me a new member, I fit most of the criteria!!

we are going in sept...can't wait!

:welcome: to the club. We went in September one year and there were practically no lines for any of the attractions except Peter Pan.

Hi Brad,

:welcome: to the DIS Dad Club!!!

:welcome: to the club!

WELCOME!! :thumbsup2

another disney dad here-consider me a new member, I fit most of the criteria!! we are going in sept...can't wait!

WELCOME!! :thumbsup2

just wanted to say hi to everyone. I haven't been on for about a month because I started to work again . Have to love seasonal work. I think I worked 30 out of 30 days. one thing that I notice that you guys are like a bunch of old ladies LOL. you guys added 50 pages to this thread in one month LOL . it is going to take me days to catch up .

hey disneynut, it's great you're working again, and great you've stopped in again to catch up...but be warned, cuz there'll probably be another 50 pages or more in the coming month vs the last one at the rate we're adding new dads and having fun around here. :lmao: :rotfl2:

Have a great Monday dads!

Hi Dad's thanks for all the prayers DW and DD are doing fine. Born at 3:57 pm 7lbs 21 inches.

Congratulation lets see if any one remembers this one, "there are three times in a mans life when he has a right to howl at the moon. when he marrys, when his children are born, and when he finishes a job he had to be a fool to start." howl away:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

HI all

Count me in, another Dad signing in.

party: :welcome: party: :welcome: party:

OK so 10 days until I get to fly South and take the "Magic" out to the west coast :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
boy I need the break:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

P.S. has any one else noticed how many of us use "Grumpy" as a part of our sigs. or avatar?? yet We are a happy bunch:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

P.S. has any one else noticed how many of us use "Grumpy" as a part of our sigs. or avatar?? yet We are a happy bunch:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah, its almost like a birth right.......dad's are supposed to be grumpy. Well at least my kids think so! ;)

Maybe we should start a club just for the GRUMPY dads!

Yeah, its almost like a birth right.......dad's are supposed to be grumpy. Well at least my kids think so! ;)

Maybe we should start a club just for the GRUMPY dads!

According to my DD17, I qualify for that position!!! :rotfl2:

The DIS Dad's Club Criteria[/B]
  1. Your passion for Disney equals that of a 7 year old kid.
  2. You have a wife that thinks you are a big kid.
  3. You watch the Free WDW DVDs every week:happytv: .
  4. You get more excited than your kids when a trip to WDW is planned (or the excitement at least equals that of your kids):yay: .
  5. When you say your prayers you ask for God to inspire the Imagineers to come up with fresh new ideas:idea: .
  6. When planning family reunions, class reunions, and job conventions you always plan them at Disney World.
  7. You nick-named your son and daughter Mickey and Minnie:smickey: ::MinnieMo .
  8. You planned your next Disney trip the day after returning from Disney World:surfweb: .
  9. You debate with your kids about who would win a light saber battle between Mickey Mouse and Darth Vader:darth: :smickey: .
  10. Your eyes start to water with tears of joy when you see your kids having a great time at WDW ( and you secretly try to dry your eyes).
  11. Your portfolio includes stock in Disney.
  12. You have friends and family that do not understand why you vacation in WDW every year (or at least talk about doing it).
13. You have Disney songs on your Mp3 player.
14. You have Disney Ringtones for your Cell.
15. You have everything Disney for Wallpapers and screensavers.
16. You have Disney Fonts and Icons as well.
17. You bought the Disney Bedding for your room.
18. You have Disney knicknacks all over your "man cave/dude room/office."
19. You drink your coffee from one of your multiple Disney mugs.
20. You have Disney Luggage.
21. You have a Disney Computer Bag.
22. You have an Animated Mickey Watch.
23. You have a Goofy Hitch Receiver Cover on your Truck.
24. You have Goofy pjs and slippers, Mickey pjs and bathrobe and a lot of other Disney clothing.
25. You have Disney Character ties to wear (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.).
26. You have a Disney background on your laptop with a count down calender on it.
27. All of your family photos seem to be taken at WDW.
28. You have a dog named CinderBella-Arial (or belle for short) that your kids helped you name.
29. You constantly watch disney movies.
30. You have a disney cd in your car or truck right now.
31. You have trivia contests in the car with your wife like "name all the attractions at epcot going
counter-clockwise."
32. When you and your wife are reading the DISboards she asks you "what is ToT, RnRR, EE and
BTMRR, and you know the answers.
33. You can name the exact day and year each park opened but when asked by your wife when her birthday is you draw a blank (Just a joke ladies:lmao: You wives know we DIS Dads love ya).
35. You sold your Disney stock so you could buy into the DVC.
36. You wear a matching Disney shirt with your kids to the parks.
37. You have alot of Mr. Incredible collectables that will one day be valued right up there with
your mouse certificates.
38. You listen a WDW podcast or park music (ie, the old Illuminations pre show) while working out in
the gym.:music:
39. Your boss quits asking where you are going on vacation - he already knows.
40. You DO call DVC your second home.
41. You have a Disney vanity plate on your auto (ex. MGK KGDM)
42. You name you pet with a Disney Name (ex. Your dogs name is KONA, your favorite restaurant).
43. You put the sound from the Disney Cruise line "Magic" horns on your truck.
44. You don't want to fix the musty smell in your damp basement because it reminds you of the Pirates of the Caribbean cave.pirate:
45. You swore that when you had kids that they'd get to experience the world. Little did you know that once you experienced "THE WORLD" you would be hooked!
46. Your kids get a kick out of a grown man (YOU) becoming a kid as soon as the Disney subject comes up.
47. When you walk into the Disney Store the employees shout your name like Norm in Cheers!:lmao:
48. You did your best to "brainwash" your kids early so they wouldn't have any problem ever wanting to go on a Disney Vacation. :chat:
49. You only feel fulfilled when you know you have another trip on the horizon.::yes::
50. You can't decide if you want to go on a Disney Cruise, to Walt Disney World, or to Disneyland for your next vacation (if you can afford it the Disney Resorts over seas are in the equation as well).:confused3
51. Your office is like a shrine to Disney and it gets bigger and bigger every year. ::MickeyMo
52. You use your kids as an excuse for all the people who ask why you're going back to WDW again. "It's for the kids!" Although the people who know you best know not to believe that.
53. You have a special savings account that you started when your daughter was born so that she will have a Disney Wedding.:tink::bride:
54. Simply put...there is no place you would rather go on vacation than at WDW, Disneyland, on a Disney Cruise, or at any of the Disney resorts over seas.
55. Your motorhome has Disney stuff on and in it.
56. You can recite the entire script from the Haunted Mansion.
57. Your mom gave you your first Mickey on the day you were born, and then you gave your son his first Mickey the day he was born.::MickeyMo
58. You're just waiting for Fantasia to get released so you can complete your collection of Disney Animated videos (The real classics, not the sequels). :happytv:
59. Your personal slogan is..."Life is short, spend your time with DISNEY."
60. You teach and not a class passes by where you don't use a Disney Story as an example.
61. You've been to Walt Disney World too many times to count. It almost feels like you grew up there.
62. You know you are a DIS Dad's Club member when your mother in law says you have a "Disney problem." :rotfl:
63. You're "The REAL Chrsitopher Robin!" It is on your birth certificate. pooh:
64. While watching a show that you recorded on the TiVO, you forwarded through the commercials but stopped and watched the WDW commercials. Even the ones that you have seen hundreds of times.
65. Every weekend you have "Disney Movie Night" with your family.
66. You own a Mickey waffle iron.
67. You own the "Classic Disney" CD collection and listen to it every night at dinner with your family.
68. Every Sunday night you and your family play the game "Disney Scene It".
69. Your kids insist on going to Disney every vacation. When you ask if they're getting tired of it yet, they look at you like you've grown a second head.
70. You have Mickey, Donald, and Goofy sleepwear.
71. Your wife wakes you up in the middle of the night because you've been talking about Disney in your sleep again.
72. Every month you rotate the metal licence plates on your cars (Disney Cruise line, Animal Kingdom, MGM , Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Donald official fan club).
73. You promise to fund a big DIS Dad's Club Meet and Greet at WDW when you hit the Power Ball.
74. You love Disney SO much you have tatoos of Disney Characters.
75. When it comes to Disney World you just can't get enough!!! No matter how many times you go!
76. You know all the words to Wishes, Magic, Music and Mayhem, Happy HalloWishes, and Holiday Wishes.
77. You listen to the Happy HalloWishes and Holiday Wishes music no matter what time of the year it is.
78. It is easier to list all of the criteria here that do not apply to you than it is to list the ones that do.

Guilty as charged for WAY too many of those! :rotfl: Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter