• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Please..........just received this news a few minutes ago.....:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congratulations, Disney has waived their right of refusal on your resale contract!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You should be receiving your closing paperwork from the title company via email as soon as they receive the seller’s account information from DVC, complete the title search and create the final documents. (This sometimes can take up to 3 weeks, but less if DVC accounting is prompt) If you need to make arrangements to move any funds for the final payment now is a good time to take care of it, as the final payment must to be “certified” funds such as bank, cashiers check or wiring. The final “exact” figure will be included in those documents.

Welcome Home:banana:
DVC is another great club to be a part of!

WOW what a day for some reason I just hate pulling in 14 to 15 hour days. (on 2nd shift call every 5th week).

Then the real bad news DW had a follow up and will be visiting the Ortho to get some scopeing done or her knee ( Miniscus ??).

I reminded her of our trip and to get in and get it done , as she would try to put it off as long as she could. I told her If we had to I would rent her an electric wheelchair ( cuase I love her but am not pushing her all over the world).

She goes in on the 1st of May to get it done and it's a simple thing but any time you go under it can make you nervous.

VM congrats on that ROFR passing a great day for you indeed.

Attention Please..........just received this news a few minutes ago.....:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congratulations, Disney has waived their right of refusal on your resale contract!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You should be receiving your closing paperwork from the title company via email as soon as they receive the seller’s account information from DVC, complete the title search and create the final documents. (This sometimes can take up to 3 weeks, but less if DVC accounting is prompt) If you need to make arrangements to move any funds for the final payment now is a good time to take care of it, as the final payment must to be “certified” funds such as bank, cashiers check or wiring. The final “exact” figure will be included in those documents.

WOO HOO... that's awesome, VM!!!

(Hey Chill...that last part was just for you buddy - catch the color?)

WOW what a day for some reason I just hate pulling in 14 to 15 hour days. (on 2nd shift call every 5th week).

Then the real bad news DW had a follow up and will be visiting the Ortho to get some scopeing done or her knee ( Miniscus ??).

I reminded her of our trip and to get in and get it done , as she would try to put it off as long as she could. I told her If we had to I would rent her an electric wheelchair ( cuase I love her but am not pushing her all over the world).

She goes in on the 1st of May to get it done and it's a simple thing but any time you go under it can make you nervous.

Thanks!!!

I've had 7 knee operations(4 left knee, 3 right knee) to date(first surgery at age 16), so I know how your DW feels, I still get nervous about surgeries and I'm an old pro at it.........;)

Bet it wouldn't be so bad if you were working at WDW :rotfl:

I will keep your DW in my prayers. I'm sure all will go well!

I will keep your DW in my prayers. I'm sure all will go well!

Me too NoPrince.

Thanks!!!

I've had 7 knee operations(4 left knee, 3 right knee) to date(first surgery at age 16), so I know how your DW feels, I still get nervous about surgeries and I'm an old pro at it.........;)

Oh my word - that's amazing VM... I've had a bad knee since I was 16, but the parents never wanted to do anything about it. Finally after years of my own putting it off I'm ready and am now meeting with my ortho about possible surgery in a couple months.

DW and I will keep your DW in our prayers.

WOO HOO... that's awesome, VM!!!

(Hey Chill...that last part was just for you buddy - catch the color?)

Go Purple!!:cool1: I love Old Band-Aid!!!:rotfl2: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :scared1: :banana: :yay:

When we go to Disney I'm 54yo going on 10.:woohoo: :woohoo:

According to my birth certificate I am 40 but I think my maturation process ended at age 10 and I am always in Disney mode!!:cool1:

Me too NoPrince.

Oh my word - that's amazing VM... I've had a bad knee since I was 16, but the parents never wanted to do anything about it. Finally after years of my own putting it off I'm ready and am now meeting with my ortho about possible surgery in a couple months.

Best of luck to you!!! 4 of my 7 knee operations happened since October 2000, the knees have just been taking a beating, although, they take a lickin' and keep on kickin' :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congratulations, Disney has waived their right of refusal on your resale contract! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!:banana:

I am praying for her right now!

You guys sound a lot like my husband... He's my 4th child when we go to DW ;)
That's because your husband is our Disney brother. Tell him to join in!:cool1:

When we go to Disney I'm 54yo going on 10.:woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm 40 going on 8.

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

And Yes I could pull a 15hour day working at WDW in a heart beat. I would love to work on the rides or something like that. My Printers I work on are just as complex and use many of the same functions of the rides just on a smaller scale

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

And Yes I could pull a 15hour day working at WDW in a heart beat. I would love to work on the rides or something like that. My Printers I work on are just as complex and use many of the same functions of the rides just on a smaller scale

I knew it! :rotfl2:

One thing's for sure... 15 hours is still too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter