The DIS Dad's Club VI - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut Butter Crud!

Just stopping in to let those of you who signed up for the Holiday Card exchange I have sent PMs with the addresses. If you did not get a PM with addresses, please let me know.

Work has been a bit hectic lately... I took a new job a couple of months ago, and its a lot more work, more responsibility, but overall I'm enjoying it... just less time for the boards.

Glad to see the good news from Zerfs and oXar. Hope all works out for everyone.

I hope to be back in the swing soon, but right now I'm a bit swamped.

Thanks, Brian! And totally understand about the job thing. Grumble, grumble, work. :lmao:

Good Job on the card list Brian!!!:thumbsup2 The effort is appreciated!!! Mine are heading to the mail box in the am!!!

Don, you have got to have one of the easiest zip codes of all times to remember!!!:rotfl2:

Yep! DW has been talking about getting a new house... I told her that's fine... as long as we keep the cool zip code! :rotfl2: (And at least a 2 car garage!)

So, how much did you get Don? DW said that we got a couple of inches.

What a bummer letdown. :mad: It was snowing good until about 1:30ish... when it turned into rain! Had about 2 inches on the ground at that point. Byt the time I got home it was all pretty much slush. No chance for snowman/igloos making :confused3

Might get another opportunity this weekend. Still iffy on the forecast.

We have our holiday potluck this afternoon. Should be a couple hundred people running around the office today... eating and being merry. I see they have the karaoke machine set up... might have to go get some of my Disney CD's in there... :rotfl:

Man this guy has a tough job...I feel realy sorry for him...almost makes you want to cry...

:sad1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-PD0tyHuA

I am now reevaluating my chosen profession.................................
anim_naughty.gif

Why just the 1 day? Are you going for a conference?

Actually no...my family has been going to Daytona Beach for the last 6 years and the last three years have made the 1 hour trip to Orlando to do MK for a day.

I vow to change this next year but may meet some resistance in breaking tradition! I want to start a new tradition and go to WDW for the week.

Man this guy has a tough job...I feel realy sorry for him...almost makes you want to cry...

:sad1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-PD0tyHuA
Poor 'ol Chap... I hope he gets the desk job answering phones like he wants... :smokin:

Car’s Packed.. We pick up our DS in about an hour and then it’s off to WDW!!!:cool1:
Have a great trip!!! :yay:

We are inside of 20 hours now. Flight leaves Boston at 8am tomorrow.:yay::yay:
:woohoo::woohoo:

Actually no...my family has been going to Daytona Beach for the last 6 years and the last three years have made the 1 hour trip to Orlando to do MK for a day.

I vow to change this next year but may meet some resistance in breaking tradition! I want to start a new tradition and go to WDW for the week.

It is time to put your foot down and DEMAND that you spend at least 2 days in DISNEY! :lmao:

I went to the Give Kids The World link on the 1st page to give a donation and they are no longer accepting from the Dis Dad page. Do we think we can get it opened back up? :confused3

It is time to put your foot down and DEMAND that you spend at least 2 days in DISNEY! :lmao:

The problem is (well it's not a problem really) is that we go with my in-laws (ok, well maybe it is a problem) and my sister in law and her husband...etc..

So it's getting everyone to agree to spend the money and go to WDW. It's a lot less expensive to just beach it all day and not pay for tickets to a park.

I actually bought our one day tickets for everyone to get in this year - so maybe they'll bite the bullet next year and spend some $$. :thumbsup2

Grumble, grumble... YouTube blocked at work :headache:
I hate that. I always try to remember to go back and look at things when I get home, but usually forget. I also can't see pictures on photobucket at work. Makes trip report reading at work a little bland.

The problem is (well it's not a problem really) is that we go with my in-laws (ok, well maybe it is a problem) and my sister in law and her husband...etc..
As someone who vacations every other year with in-laws... yes, it is definitely a problem, don't even try to deny it.:rotfl2::lmao:

It is always a lot of fun, but can be a trying experience.;)

As someone who vacations every other year with in-laws... yes, it is definitely a problem, don't even try to deny it.:rotfl2::lmao:

It is always a lot of fun, but can be a trying experience.;)

I suppose my wife feels the same way about our trips with my parents!

One of these years I would love to take a trip with only my wife and kids. A week at WDW with just the 4 of us. Maybe I'll tell Santa I want that for Christmas! :thumbsup2

One of these years I would love to take a trip with only my wife and kids. A week at WDW with just the 4 of us. Maybe I'll tell Santa I want that for Christmas! :thumbsup2

I would not wish an In Law trip on anyone!! It is much more enjoyable when it is "us 4 and no more"!

I would not wish an In Law trip on anyone!! It is much more enjoyable when it is "us 4 and no more"!

(Ownage!!)

My mom is a bit of a Disney fanatic (she's who I inherited this disease from) and she enjoys taking trips to Disney World with her kids (even if we are adult children). Growing up, we always went every 4 years until I left for college and my sisters were in HS. We then went again in 2008 after my sisters graduated college and my wife got her first taste of an in-law trip. :rotfl2: My mom wants to get back to the every 4 year Disney thing with all her kids and their spouses.:woohoo: I don't know how my wife feels about this, but if I can do a week every other year with her family, she can handle a week every 4 years with mine.:rotfl2::lmao:

My mom is a bit of a Disney fanatic (she's who I inherited this disease from) and she enjoys taking trips to Disney World with her kids (even if we are adult children). Growing up, we always went every 4 years until I left for college and my sisters were in HS. We then went again in 2008 after my sisters graduated college and my wife got her first taste of an in-law trip. :rotfl2: My mom wants to get back to the every 4 year Disney thing with all her kids and their spouses.:woohoo: I don't know how my wife feels about this, but if I can do a week every other year with her family, she can handle a week every 4 years with mine.:rotfl2::lmao:

I totally understand...my In-laws are into Disney as well. In fact one of their Christmas presents from all of us is tickets to our local symphony's concert of the Music of Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter