Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, and ain’t it a lovely day…

:cool1:
Wahoo!

Looks like Disdads Podcast #5 is up on http://disdads.com/

Can't wait to give it a listen!:banana:

Cool! I’ll have to give it a listen this evening. :thumbsup2

:lmao: i always wondered, you drive around at the shore,some people have stones for a lawn and other people have this thick lawn. how do they get grass to grow in the sand like that?

A built in sprinkler system and a $5000 to $8000 annual water bill…
We all have our priorities, but for me, lawns ain’t one of ‘em. I use a different system. I don’t have a “lawn”; I have a meadow (which means that if it’s green and it wants to grow in my yard, I let it. :lmao:).

GOTTA stop reading when drinking hot coffee!!!
:lmao::lmao:

This is a really great picture. I just had to repost it.
I know as much as I LOVE taking pictures, a DSLR just isn't in the cards right now. Nor is a legal copy of Photoshop. Point & Shoot it is. For a while at least.
NEXT: DW was in New Jersey Thurs/Fri/Sat. She enjoyed it, but is happy to be back in the Midwest. Here, I got laundry washed & dried (not folded), and dishes were done, the vacume got run, and the kids are all alive. I'm calling that a success.
Next, my internet stopped working. The tech came out this morning, and said, "That modem is a DINOSAUR! When'd you get it?"
"2003"
"YE-OUCH! I think i know why your internet isn't working."
$50 and 30 minutes later, I'm back cruising DISboards.com

@AJRitz: Worlds of Fun looks great. We're considering a Great Wolf Lodge vacation in July, so we may look into Worlds of Fun at the same time.

If you're looking at GWL already, and are considering adding World's of Fun, you might consider looking into the combo ticket for World's of Fun and Oceans of Fun. OoF is a pretty good-sized outdoor waterpark that is connected to WoF. The combo ticket lets you hop between the parks, and is substantially cheaper than either both parks separately or WoF plus the GWL premium over cheaper hotel options.

coffee.gif

Cool.

OK..did I make a mistake tongiht??? We were at Sam's Club and they had a 64G IPad1 wifi for 599...should I have gotten this??? :confused3 They had three of them in stock

If that is what you wanted and can afford it, then it is not a mistake.

OK..did I make a mistake tongiht??? We were at Sam's Club and they had a 64G IPad1 wifi for 599...should I have gotten this??? :confused3 They had three of them in stock

That is a good deal! The iPad 1 64gig wifi online goes for $699! And I paid $899 for ours!:thumbsup2

For any dads who have stayed at AKL do they charge for the night vision goggles? :confused3

Nope. They have a guide at the Savanna viewing areas who acts as a traffic cop making sure everyone has a chance. They also answer questions you might have. You don't get to take the goggles outside the viewing area (they cost mega bucks). Check the activities guide to tell you times and locations.

Nope. They have a guide at the Savanna viewing areas who acts as a traffic cop making sure everyone has a chance. They also answer questions you might have. You don't get to take the goggles outside the viewing area (they cost mega bucks). Check the activities guide to tell you times and locations.

So they leave the animals out all night?! That's great! I always assumed that they brought the animals in (like they do at AK).

Even more excited to stay there now... :cool1:

:thumbsup2 glad to hear your having a great time don!:thumbsup2 you can buy alot of points in dvc for what that cadi will cost you a month and that cadi wont last 40 plus years.:lmao: im not even taking the lap top in june, im to cheap to pay for the internet at the contemp.:lmao: (dvc members get free internet when staying at a dvc resort on points.:lmao:) im figuring the laundry is going to cost me $40-$50 this trip plus toss in another $100 for internet, that would pay for my gas going home.:lmao:

Here's something I ran into when I was down in WDW at the AKL. I left my laptop plugged into the Ethernet port in the room for the whole 9 night stay, and ended up getting charged only twice for Internet access. I was charged for the initial connection, and then again the one time I closed the lid and put the laptop to sleep. So, $20 for the entire stay, when it should have been $80 or so.

Here's something I ran into when I was down in WDW at the AKL. I left my laptop plugged into the Ethernet port in the room for the whole 9 night stay, and ended up getting charged only twice for Internet access. I was charged for the initial connection, and then again the one time I closed the lid and put the laptop to sleep. So, $20 for the entire stay, when it should have been $80 or so.

im not sure how they even know your using it. i know when i was down in december, staying at okw on points, i had to call evey day to get the daily code.:confused3 never had to do that before. as long as i didnt get billed for it, i didnt care i had to call in.

Thank you to the Disdads!

I think mostly Trenner, but, because of this thread, I started watching Phineas & Ferb.

So now, I get "Watcha doin'" when posted.

And, I think the funniest thing to hear is

"Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated" :lmao:

This morning, there was a Perry the Platapus bobble head in an episode.
So, I need a Perry the Platapus bobblehead.

Whatever-n-ator:rotfl2:

So they leave the animals out all night?! That's great! I always assumed that they brought the animals in (like they do at AK).

Even more excited to stay there now... :cool1:

We have been so excited we almost forgot we're leaving in 13 days for CBR!

Thank you to the Disdads!

I think mostly Trenner, but, because of this thread, I started watching Phineas & Ferb.

So now, I get "Watcha doin'" when posted.

And, I think the funniest thing to hear is

"Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated" :lmao:

This morning, there was a Perry the Platapus bobble head in an episode.
So, I need a Perry the Platapus bobblehead.

Whatever-n-ator:rotfl2:

I love that show. My DW and I always end up laughing way more than the kids. A guy at work had an Agent P figure that played the theme music. Too funny. Gotta love those "evil" back stories too.

We enjoy Phineus and Ferb at our house too! Perry/Agent P is a favorite, as well as Balji (sp?).

Just finished listening to podcast #5...great job guys!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter