The DIS Dad's Club IV - Man Laws & Cheese Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here is my submission for membership I left the ones that applied and deleted the others
Welcome to the club Captain!

Yeah, hopefully you won't have to visit Lebanon again! Be sure to honk. I'll be listening for it.
And if I had my way, you'd hear it for sure. I keep asking DW for some air horns off of a diesel locomotive. You know, for those times in traffic when some really ticks you off. Or when you need to say hi to a fellow DisDad.
I've run into a few technical difficulties, though.
  1. I'm not entirely sure it's legal to have a horn that loud
  2. The 2.5 Litres of Fury® under the hood of my van may not be able to power the compressor needed for that large of a trumpet

And if I had my way, you'd hear it for sure. I keep asking DW for some air horns off of a diesel locomotive. You know, for those times in traffic when some really ticks you off. Or when you need to say hi to a fellow DisDad.

I've run into a few technical difficulties, though.
  2. The 2.5 Litres of Fury® under the hood of my van may not be able to power the compressor needed for that large of a trumpet

:lmao: Whatever is wrong with her? I think that would make a great addition to your van - all technical difficulties aside.

Welcome to the club Captain!

It is perfectly legal to Have a train horn. It is only illegal if you're caught using it on a highway. :scared1:

ANNOUNCEMENT: For those dads who have replied with interesting facts about themselves... I have updated the first page with a link next to your membership that says "About Me". The link will take visitors to your interesting fact :goodvibes

ANNOUNCEMENT: For those dads who have replied with interesting facts about themselves... I have updated the first page with a link next to your membership that says "About Me". The link will take visitors to your interesting fact :goodvibes

You've clearly been hard at work today. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Hello, my name is theGoofster, and I am a Disney Dad!!!

Sorry I've never seen this thread before, but I would like to become a member of this unique society.

Like how that Trip Report is coming along...very intertaining. :lmao:

Like how that Trip Report is coming along...very intertaining. :lmao:

LOL... as far as you know, I could be writing this behind the scenes... then just waiting for the next to last day b4 my next trip to post it! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry I've never seen this thread before, but I would like to become a member of this unique society.

Welcome! You are member # 488! :thumbsup2

May I please join, my kids even think I go overboard sometimes.

Thanks

Rich

OVERBOARD?!? No such thing! :lmao: You are member # 489! :thumbsup2

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

It is perfectly legal to Have a train horn. It is only illegal if you're caught using it on a highway. :scared1:
Good to know. Of course, everything is legal until you're caught!

Welcome!

And ClearScreen- this certainly isn't group counseling. Having Disney counseling on this site is like hosting an AA meeting at a bar.

May I please join, my kids even think I go overboard sometimes.

Thanks

Rich
Keep working on them, Rich. Brainwashing can take a while. :thumbsup2 Welcome!

Whew! I don't remember adding this many dads to the club since the Great Membership Drive of '09! :lmao: This is awesome! :banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter