The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Boys. I've started my trip report.

Cheese Ball Yak Attack: 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles - The Sequel

It's available here, or in the link in my signature.

Come along for the fun! There's Free Beer!*

*Note: there is no free beer.

Hello Boys. I've started my trip report.

Cheese Ball Yak Attack: 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles - The Sequel

It's available here, or in the link in my signature.

Come along for the fun! There's Free Beer!*

*Note: there is no free beer.

Im there,is it green beer today?
I must have gotten there before the beer cart opened :sad2::confused3 But at least I beat Mark there:thumbsup2

Thanks Everyone for the kind words.:goodvibes

Open invitation to all the Dis Dads, you are all welcome. Just let me know whem your all coming I may have to put a few extra tables out and restock the Molsons.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey Nick, I am so thrilled for you. I meant to say so yesterday but it was just a crazy, crazy kind of day. Good luck man. That's awesome. I've been wanting to something cool like that myself for several years now. Hopefully I will have my own announcement like you have sooner vs. later. Still working on some details. Nothing quite as "built in" as you've got though buying your in-laws' place. Very cool. DW and I were actually just talking about possibly heading northeast into Canada for a vacation next year sometime... so yeah, if we do, we'll definitely have to come by your place and have some fish, chicken and greek salad! Yummmmmm. :thumbsup2

Not much, we added a bunch of pages to the thread, countless new members, some new TR's started, Dons Birthday, I quit my job, new Man Law...... not much really:lmao:

It's getting harder and harder to get away with all of the stuff that goes on while someone is gone. Have fun going back through Tim! Glad you had a good time.

I don't believe that is how it works.... Just say that September 16th is 180 days and you are staying onsite... you would be able to make ADRs for 9/16 + 10 more days. This will give you an edge with your ADRs for later on in your stay. You can't start your ADRs 190 days out.

:thumbsup2 thats the way the cast member explained it to me. you wait till your 180th day and you can book 180 thru 190th. have your resi number handy. welcome back tim!!:thumbsup2

welcome new dads!!!! :thumbsup2 fed, i forgot the dancers!:confused3 did i see bananas with them as back up somewere?

Hi all! Another Disney Dad here. I spend most of my time lurking on the podcast board so I didn't even know this group existed until someone posted about it over there. My name is Daniel and I find myself answering yes to so many of the "qualification" questions at the beginning of the thread. I have a wife and two kids that are all huge Disney fans as well. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to get over to this thread often! :)

Hi all! Another Disney Dad here. I spend most of my time lurking on the podcast board so I didn't even know this group existed until someone posted about it over there. My name is Daniel and I find myself answering yes to so many of the "qualification" questions at the beginning of the thread. I have a wife and two kids that are all huge Disney fans as well. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to get over to this thread often! :)

welcome daniel!!!! emmas dad will be along to collect the dues and give you a number. :thumbsup2

Hey Kevin, I am actually looking for gas in the shale. There has been a large need in the North East for people with experience. I am very unfamiliar with the area but also excited because it is a new challenge. If you have any suggestions for eateries please let me know. I will be starting off in the North Eastern part of the state.

mrincredible, what part of the northeast pa are you drilling in? maybe you can give my back yard a shot!!!:lmao: maybe we can meet up. pending on were you are, i can point out some fine dining institutions. :thumbsup2 out in the western part of pa they are drilling for nat. gas like crazy. i got a little excited one day a few years ago when i saw black bubbling up in my back yard!! old jeds a millionaire!!!!:woohoo: till i realized it was the septic tank!!!:woohoo: cost old jed to pump the tank and hook up to city sewerage. if i recall it was about 10k!! :eek:

Welcome to the club! No need to lurk around here. Make your voice be heard - even if you have nothing to say. You'll fit right in. :thumbsup2

. . . posted the Eternal Secret to Everlasting Joy and Happiness, but a moderator deleted it. Sorry.

What was that secret again?

Living in Disney World with your family...for free! Or, was it those cheeseballs. :dance3:

Welcome to all the new dads and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Glad that I'm not the last dad any longer. Welcome to the newbies.

As for jobs, you guys have some interesting stuff going on. As for me, I'm just a middle school principal.... :)

I don't believe that is how it works.... Just say that September 16th is 180 days and you are staying onsite... you would be able to make ADRs for 9/16 + 10 more days. This will give you an edge with your ADRs for later on in your stay. You can't start your ADRs 190 days out.

:thumbsup2 thats the way the cast member explained it to me. you wait till your 180th day and you can book 180 thru 190th. have your resi number handy. welcome back tim!!:thumbsup2

My bad! Sorry for any misimformation AJ, I honestly thought they worked it with a extra 10 ontop of the 180. Now I hope I got this right now, at 180 days you can book your ADR's, if you are staying a week, you can book all your ADR's at once, instead of calling everyday:confused3 Sorry for any mixup, I feel bad. The last trip they were doing 90 day ADR glad they did away with that.

:dancer::welcome::dancer: To The Dis Dads:banana:

I turn around for a minute and new dad's everywhere. I love it,Welcome Dads and may the aroma of roasted almonds fill your house and may your ticker move faster than you dream. (almost forgot )may your refrig never run out of cold beer

Welcome! It's getting hard to keep up with all the new dads in here!

I had it written on my hand, but then it washed off in the shower. It did have something to do with cheese balls, I remember that much.

I believe it was how to drive for hours and NOT end up with cheeseball puree in your vehicle ... but then I could be totally mixing my secrets up :rotfl::rotfl2:

As for jobs, you guys have some interesting stuff going on. As for me, I'm just a middle school principal.... :)

Oh man :worship: there's no JUST in that statement, really... :worship: I can only handle one, maybe two at at time of those in any given day :worship: all I can say is you da man! :worship:

You could not PAY ME ENOUGH MONEY to run a school full of Middle School Aged kids......my job is safer:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Flashback of DD10 slumber party a few weeks ago, That was one night and I almost did not make it out alive. Hats off to you and what you do, And once again thank heavens for Frosty cold beer.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter