• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck is Jumping off my Monitor...with an important message...

Chuck010.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao: HAHAHA!! That's awesome!

Just checked out the latest email from the Disney Store... they are advertising their new arrivals and one of them are new t-shirts. They say "I'm Going to the Walt Disney World® Resort". I don't know about you, but I don't really like that saying. Why couldn't it just be "I'm Going to Disney World!" :confused3 Not sure they'd sell a lot of these.

http://www.disneystore.com/new-arrivals-im-going-to-the-walt-disney-world-resort-tee-for-kids/p/1260779/303200/#

That's official name of the area (including resorts, parks, golf courses, etc). Probably some pencil pusher in the legal dept told them to use it. (And yes, I know we have at least one lawyer here in the DDC. :wave2: :rotfl2:)

Next thing you know, when the Packers win the Super Bowl in 2011, they're gong to have a cue card next to the camera to make sure Aaron Rodgers says "I just won the Super Bowl™, now I'm going to the Walt Disney World Resort®"
:rotfl:

Oh, and by the way, today is my last day at work before vacation. I highly doubt I'll do anything productive. :cool1:

That's official name of the area (including resorts, parks, golf courses, etc). Probably some pencil pusher in the legal dept told them to use it. (And yes, I know we have at least one lawyer here in the DDC. :wave2: :rotfl2:)

Next thing you know, when the Packers win the Super Bowl in 2011, they're gong to have a cue card next to the camera to make sure Aaron Rodgers says "I just won the Super Bowl™, now I'm going to the Walt Disney World Resort®"
:rotfl:

:lmao::lmao:

Oh, and by the way, today is my last day at work before vacation. I highly doubt I'll do anything productive. :cool1:

Oh boy... I wonder how many pages we'll add today?? Any threads that need DDC support?? :rotfl2:

steve, when are you leaving?

Our Flight leaves Cincinnati at 2:10 on Friday afternoon. I am trying to decide if we want to drive to Cincy Thursday after I get off work or get up early and drive on Friday. Staying at All Star Sports Resort on Friday and then headed to the port on Saturday am....I have not started to pack yet. I guess I neeed to do that before I go to work this evneing!!!

Chuck is Jumping off my Monitor...with an important message...

Chuck010.jpg

And where does he store that message in his "Jimmy Hofa " folder.????
I think this could be the new DDC game of the week.We can all sit here and place secret bids on what Nate will name THAT (folder on top right)next.Winner will get a "I'm going to Disney World Resorts" t shirt.:lmao::lmao:

Ps Wonder if Chucky ever thought of bungee jumping from the top of you cubicle:confused3

Our Flight leaves Cincinnati at 2:10 on Friday afternoon. I am trying to decide if we want to drive to Cincy Thursday after I get off work or get up early and drive on Friday. Staying at All Star Sports Resort on Friday and then headed to the port on Saturday am....I have not started to pack yet. I guess I neeed to do that before I go to work this evneing!!!

Packing is what, a 2 minute job? 3 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts , swim trunks. If you spill something on your clothes, just rinse it out in the hot tub. Grab some underwear if you're one of those guys who like to change it daily. Flip flops. Done. You're welcome. Enjoy your cruise.:thumbsup2

I know alot of guys have trips coming up and some go in Dec this yr.Some already have trips planned for next yr But I do think the DDC should start and try to put together some kind of trip again next yr.Maybe if we start trying to pick out a date now,we may be able to get more guys to be able to go at same time.:confused3:confused3What are your toughts?:confused3

Dont leave me here thinking to myself guys. My post count could go up (you know how it is when you talk to yourself, you ramble):lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Packing is what, a 2 minute job? 3 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts , swim trunks. If you spill something on your clothes, just rinse it out in the hot tub. Grab some underwear if you're one of those guys who like to change it daily. Flip flops. Done. You're welcome. Enjoy your cruise.:thumbsup2

Well if Steve travels anything like I do for the Cruise packing could take a bit .I take just about every piece of clothing I have.I never go with anything less then 3 changes per day.Yes folks if its a 7 day cruise that would mean I am taking 21 pair of underwear. My momma always said never leave without clean underwear.I guess I took her toserious when she taught me that:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just checked out the latest email from the Disney Store... they are advertising their new arrivals and one of them are new t-shirts. They say "I'm Going to the Walt Disney World® Resort". I don't know about you, but I don't really like that saying. Why couldn't it just be "I'm Going to Disney World!" :confused3 Not sure they'd sell a lot of these.

http://www.disneystore.com/new-arrivals-im-going-to-the-walt-disney-world-resort-tee-for-kids/p/1260779/303200/#

Dang those are some fugly shirts...they have "I'm going to Disneyland Resort" Shirts too.

I miss 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mr Toads Wild Ride, I miss the most the juice in the fruit shaped containers, and does anyone remember the pink powder soap:confused3

AAHHH 20,000 leagues may it rest in piece.I can also remember the friut juices.But what I really miss is swimming in lake used to love being able to swimm off the beach of the poly.Needless to say I think everyone misses River Country!!!

HEY FELLAZ!

Thanks for keeping me entertained.. Hitting the hay now cuz I need to be up at 4am and on the road by 5am. We are flying out of White Plains flying to Tampa for the family part of our trip. Will be getting to Orlando on Saturday and hitting the parks starting Sunday. Coming home Tuesday 3/16. Hope you guys have a good couple of weeks. :thumbsup2 :hippie:

Have a great time Tim!

Hey, you almost sound like a government employee! :thumbsup2 Not that I would know anything about that... :rolleyes1

WHAT no Dis Dads shirt:confused3:confused3:confused3 they could sell them like hotcakes.We really need to remedy this guys!! We need our shirts to many dads going to the house of the Mouse without our shirts.Can we come up with our design ???I know there are seveal options out there.So I think we need to just sit down one night and hash it out,I want my DDC shirt!

Well if Steve travels anything like I do for the Cruise packing could take a bit .I take just about every piece of clothing I have.I never go with anything less then 3 changes per day.Yes folks if its a 7 day cruise that would mean I am taking 21 pair of underwear. My momma always said never leave without clean underwear.I guess I took her toserious when she taught me that:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Carl we must have been seperated at birth!!!! I pack more like you than I do Barry :rotfl2: In addition to my momma teaching me to wear clean underwear....you have to make sure they do not have holes in them...you would be surprised how many people I have taken care of who have not headed this advice and come in with holes...and skid marks..:scared1:.

I have my formal and semi formal stuff set out...and I have my t shirts out for the daytime stuff and shorts....now I just need to filter through things and find shirts to wear on the casual dinner nights...oh what to wear what to wear :rotfl2: And I have to go to wrk in a little bit...between packing and checking in on here every little bit I amnot sure I will get finished LOL. What am I going to do without you guys for a week???:eek:

Carl we must have been seperated at birth!!!! I pack more like you than I do Barry :rotfl2: In addition to my momma teaching me to wear clean underwear....you have to make sure they do not have holes in them...you would be surprised how many people I have taken care of who have not headed this advice and come in with holes...and skid marks..:scared1:.

I have my formal and semi formal stuff set out...and I have my t shirts out for the daytime stuff and shorts....now I just need to filter through things and find shirts to wear on the casual dinner nights...oh what to wear what to wear :rotfl2: And I have to go to wrk in a little bit...between packing and checking in on here every little bit I amnot sure I will get finished LOL. What am I going to do without you guys for a week???:eek:

you can do it Steve.Just relax take a few deep breathes and before you know it you will be ready.OH and as far as we go you wont miss us :lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter