• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here are just a few fun but totally useless trivial facts about our current thread for your Friday reading...

This current thread was created on January 7th

I left for our January trip on the 11th, and we were already up to 18 pages, or an average of 4.5 pages per day

I returned from vacation and posted the next day (January 22nd), and we were up to 38 pages, or 2.5 pages per day since its' inception

Currently we're up to 85 pages, and after 43 days after its' inception, we're now averaging only 1.97 pages per day.

At this rate, if this thread gets locked down at 250 pages it will take us at least until May 13th to fill it up. Or if we're lucky and survive as long as we did with v2.0 - (281 pages) - it'll take us until May 29th. WOW. I thought for sure we'd knock it out of the park by mid April and starting v4.0.

What's up with that guys? We're still quite chatty, yes, but what - you're all letting work get in the way? Sheesh. ;)

Happy Friday guys! Gotta go get some work done I guess...

It takes days like yesterday to get people's creative juices flowing.:rotfl: Some days this thread blows up.... other days you can hear crickets. :rolleyes1

hi guys

i am on hold right now with disney 10.04am
i lost my annual pass
what do i do

see if you can answer before disney:happytv:

hi guys

i am on hold right now with disney 10.04am
i lost my annual pass
what do i do

see if you can answer before disney:happytv:

My Best Guess is that they can deactivate your missing card and issue you another...for a small fee no doubt.

you almost beat disney:lmao:

actullay the whole story was i renewwd on the phione last month
and lost the confimation number

all they had to do was send me a email with the conf #

And as a added bonus I did get to listen to disney music for 10 minutes

Ok here are just a few fun but totally useless trivial facts about our current thread for your Friday reading...

I left for our January trip on the 11th, and we were already up to 18 pages, or an average of 4.5 pages per day

I returned from vacation and posted the next day (January 22nd), and we were up to 38 pages, or 2.5 pages per day since its' inception

Currently we're up to 85 pages, and after 43 days after its' inception, we're now averaging only 1.97 pages per day.

At this rate, if this thread gets locked down at 250 pages it will take us at least until May 13th to fill it up. Or if we're lucky and survive as long as we did with v2.0 - (281 pages) - it'll take us until May 29th. WOW. I thought for sure we'd knock it out of the park by mid April and starting v4.0.

What's up with that guys? We're still quite chatty, yes, but what - you're all letting work get in the way? Sheesh. ;)

:lmao:thats because my big mouth wasnt on!!!:lmao: ya,ya, dont all jump at once on that one!!:lmao:

Here is a great thread...

A guy asked about having a few drinks while in Epcot. He is going with his girlfriend and her 2 kids. Some of the responses are classic like this one:
show some respect for your girlfriend and kids..time to grow up and ditch the beer and alcohol. Better things to do at Disney than that

If you want to check out the thread it is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399126

I swear people on this board have nothing better to do. :confused3

It's a good thing those 'types' of people never stumbled on this thread!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here is a great thread...

A guy asked about having a few drinks while in Epcot. He is going with his girlfriend and her 2 kids. Some of the responses are classic like this one:

If you want to check out the thread it is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399126

I swear people on this board have nothing better to do. :confused3

It's a good thing those 'types' of people never stumbled on this thread!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should also tell them you are going to pool hop, use your mug at another resort, lie about your kids age to save money, put papertowel in thier shoes to make them taller to get on rides and use fast passes after the time expires.

That should get things going.....:lmao::rotfl2:

You should also tell them you are going to pool hop, use your mug at another resort, lie about your kids age to save money, put papertowel in thier shoes to make them taller to get on rides and use fast passes after the time expires.

Don't forget about putting 5 people in a room built for 4!

On a related topic, my DS is now 40 1/2", even in his smallest shoes - big enough for BTMRR, Splash Mountain, Soarin, etc. He's so excited (and so am I!) I'll still bring his hiking boots along (he's over 41" in them) just in case Disney's measuring sticks are a tad higher than mine.

Don't forget about putting 5 people in a room built for 4!.

:lmao::rotfl2: Thats why I love this thread.

On a related topic, my DS is now 40 1/2", even in his smallest shoes - big enough for BTMRR, Splash Mountain, Soarin, etc. He's so excited (and so am I!) I'll still bring his hiking boots along (he's over 41" in them) just in case Disney's measuring sticks are a tad higher than mine.

You guys are going to have a blast, it will be like doing them for the first time all over again. awesome!!:thumbsup2

I guess thats why you see so many little girls with ponytails on the top of their heads:rotfl:

You guys are going to have a blast, it will be like doing them for the first time all over again. awesome!!:thumbsup2

Actually, it will be like doing them for the first time again, again. Our October trip last year was the first time my DD was tall enough for them. :goodvibes

We still have Space Mountain (44") and Rock & Roller coaster (48") to bribe the kids with to eat their veggies. Remember kids, if you want to grow tall enough to ride those rides, you need to finish all of your peas!

Two years ago my middle son went on Soarin' no problem whatsoever when we were at the DL resort in the summertime. Then when we were at WDW in the Fall they made him put that stupid strap through the loop in the middle, because as they said, he's barely tall enough to ride. He was ticked. I found it so dumb though - it's the exact same attraction, cloned at Epcot from DCA, yet their height guidelines are slightly different.

Keep those boots & head-top pony tails handy!!!

If you want to go with the full thermonuclear option, tell them you're pulling your kids out of school to go to Disney. :scared1:

Actually, it will be like doing them for the first time again, again. Our October trip last year was the first time my DD was tall enough for them. :goodvibes

We still have Space Mountain (44") and Rock & Roller coaster (48") to bribe the kids with to eat their veggies. Remember kids, if you want to grow tall enough to ride those rides, you need to finish all of your peas!

Hey, does that actually work?

Actually, it probably won't work on my middle son. He's tall enough and probably still won't go on those rides! :lmao:

If you want to go with the full thermonuclear option, tell them you're pulling your kids out of school to go to Disney. :scared1:

We have special holiday in Canada during the last week of January we take advantage of.....its called "the kids 6 people get over it" day. :lmao:

I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen some of the new stuff on Toy Story 3, I posted a link to the Disney site on my TR but for those of not following along I figured I would throw the link on here as well.

Some of the new stuff is just down right hilarious!!

http://disney.go.com/toystory/#/characters

Check out some of the new toys!!

I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen some of the new stuff on Toy Story 3, I posted a link to the Disney site on my TR but for those of not following along I figured I would throw the link on here as well.

Some of the new stuff is just down right hilarious!!

http://disney.go.com/toystory/#/characters

Check out some of the new toys!!

Please tell me that Safari Ken will not be allowed to join the Dis Dad's Club. Who would wear that on a safari? Camo toned maybe but powder blue?

:lmao:thats because my big mouth wasnt on!!!:lmao: ya,ya, dont all jump at once on that one!!:lmao:

True but we missed you Dave:grouphug:

Don't forget about putting 5 people in a room built for 4!

Is it not true that these are the things that make us DIs Dads ? Would we not do anything for our kids and the Magic ?:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter