• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're an early riser, Disney's online reservations open 1 hour before the phone system picks up. (I think it's 6:00 Eastern). You might be able to get one then. Breaksfast, Lunch or Dinner? I see that the Princesses are now at all 3, instead of just breakfast and lunch like they had been. (http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Theme_Parks_Attractions/Changes_to_character_dining_at_Cinderella_s_Royal_Table.htm)

FreezinRafiki,
Great advice. I just checked out the link.

I was thinking breakfast, but dinner:rolleyes: could be fun, and it would allow us to hit some of the big rides early in the day before the park gets busy.

Getting up at 6AM will not be an issue, but what I just did as a run through was go online and make a Cindy Royal table res. for July and they had availability!?!?!?!? I did not complete the res., just checking.
I guess with the 3 meals as an option now, it's not as difficult to get the reservation.:)

I still plan on making it at 180 days out though, to be safe.

I will let you guys know how it goes later this month.

Getting up at 6AM will not be an issue, but what I just did as a run through was go online and make a Cindy Royal table res. for July and they had availability!?!?!?!? I did not complete the res., just checking.
I guess with the 3 meals as an option now, it's not as difficult to get the reservation.:)

It does seem to be much easier with the on-line system. On test runs, I've found that the system usually opens 5-10 minutes before 6am, so try a bit early! Remember to do the hard table services first

Dis Dad 403!

We got very little snow from the big storm. i think all of the rain prio to it made a difference. The roads are clear and I did not even have to shovel the dirveway! Woohoo!
So you NASCAR fans...who are your drivers? We ought to have a fantasy NASCAR racegroup on yahoo or ESPN.

Snow stopped about a hour ago:woohoo: Got 21 inches:scared1: So far only the pick-up version of a plow has come by 4 times now (only does enough to make a mess of the front of the driveway

We got very little snow from the big storm. i think all of the rain prio to it made a difference. The roads are clear and I did not even have to shovel the dirveway! Woohoo!
So you NASCAR fans...who are your drivers? We ought to have a fantasy NASCAR racegroup on yahoo or ESPN.

I am a Dale Jr. fan. I watched his dad since I was little and watched Jr. through the Busch (opps) Nationwide Series through now. (I am used to disappointment, I am an Eagles fan). Top 5 Drivers:

Dale Jr.
Smoke
Harvick
Martin
Newman
(Hmmm...wonder what manufactureer I pull for)

For the record I did not cheer for Smoke when he drove the throttle stickers.

I go to Dover every year in the spring and started going to Richmond last year.

I am a Dale Jr. fan. I watched his dad since I was little and watched Jr. through the Busch (opps) Nationwide Series through now. (I am used to disappointment, I am an Eagles fan). Top 5 Drivers:

Dale Jr.
Smoke
Harvick
Martin
Newman
(Hmmm...wonder what manufactureer I pull for)

For the record I did not cheer for Smoke when he drove the throttle stickers.

I have been a Martin fan for years! I wish that he could win 1 championship before he retires. I have not followed as closely for the past few years because when DE died it just was not as exciting anymore. I used to have permanent seats at the start finish line for both of the Charlotte cup races and I love to go to Bristol!! Are there any other DisDads that like NASCAR?:car:

We ended up with 30-36 inches... :eek:

I can not even imagine what to say. We had half of that and it was to much. Hope you get dug out by spring. I will be in North East, MD in March. If you are not out by then let me know I'll stop by and help.

Seriously take it easy. That is a lot of snow to shovel.

We're more of a Joey Logano and Jimmie Johnson family. I know, I know... conflicting sponsors and all, but....

Wife is a Jimmie Johnson fan....I like Kenseth in addition to Martin. I am very anti Gordon...I just can't like the guy for some reason.

The Bud Shootout is on and getting ready to start...anyone watching?

:scared::scared::scared: Holy smokes, Batman! Your whole town is an igloo!! Hope you stay safe and warm any way you can.

Nascar... used to watch it years back, but when it started getting commercial I had to stop. DE fan... when I saw that wreck... then heard he died... I lost a part of the Nascar desire. IDK... now that they are giving the drivers some slack it might get interesting again. We'll see.

Wife is a Jimmie Johnson fan....I like Kenseth in addition to Martin. I am very anti Gordon...I just can't like the guy for some reason.

The Bud Shootout is on and getting ready to start...anyone watching?

Yeah, I have been watching all day. Qualifying, ARCA and the Shootout. It was hard trying to shovel snow with all this going on.

(I am used to disappointment, I am an Eagles fan).[\QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken.

KTME said:

I was born and raised in Dover. In DE, we basically lock ourselves indoors on race weekends, since the roads are all gridlocked.

I've never been much of a race fan. To me, it's like basketball: if you watch the last 2 minutes, you've seen the race. But ever since they saw Cars, my boys have fallen in love with NASCAR, so I'm trying to watch it with them. Dave is a Tony Stewart fan and Scotty likes Jimmie Johnson (or the Lowes guy, as he calls him).

Wow! You guys really got blasted:scared1: I'm thinking that we are heading for a Ice Age rather than Global Warming:confused3

I told my wife in mid Oct. that we would have alot of snow this winter, due to the size of the acorns (huge) and they were falling too early, also the leaves were all off the trees early this year. She thought I was crazy, but living in the same area for 40yrs, everytime the acorns were big and fell early we got Alot of snow.

:mic:We might have a couple more major ones it's only the beginning of Feb:sick:

For you guys snowed in...

It was mid 70s and rain yesterday, mid 60s and sunny today....

The bass are on the beds big time:thumbsup2

Just so you guys know....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Fed, those sound like fightin' words.... :rolleyes1

It was not snowing here today, but cold and windy. (I'd saw about 10-15 degrees with windchill)

For some reason I was a huge Irvan fan for years, even more so after he came back from the accident.

Now it's all Martin! I always admired him and then my company became his main co-sponsor so it was very cool. The funny thing was we were going to drop him at the end of 2009. After that wild finish we just had to stay on for another year. It was a love/hate relationship because we had to cut Mark a huge bonus check anytime he finished in the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter