• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
well didnt have a good day today. went out to the garage and noticed some paper on the floor. it was from taco bell.:confused3 we dont really eat at taco bell. called dw and she said the 3 dollars in cash was missing from the ash tray. i called the local police and the officer,(i went to school with) said im the 3rd one today. they took about $300 of meat from our freezer and 3 bucks from dws car. the mini van was locked!!! they didnt take power tools,snow blower only food and money. the cop took the reciept from taco bell, said its 2 weeks old there tape probley only runs for 24 hrs. im more upset that someone has to steel food. they left my air compressor, everything, just took food. the other break ins only food and change taken. dont know what to make of it. :confused3

The same thing happened to my parents a few months ago. Contents of the glove boxes were all pulled out onto the front seats, but change in the car was left, only the freezer was emptied. Sad that someone is / was that desperate, fortunately no one was hurt.

Sure. Let me see what I can do.

Middlepat! Take your wife and kids to Disney World in December!

Uh Oh. I don't like where this is going....

Welcome, Mack!! You are member # 447! :thumbsup2

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:
Welcome the Club Mack. As you can see these guys are as friendly as a pack of cannibals waiting to pounce on their own kind. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else what?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Happy Birthday, Ron!

Happy Birthday Aaron and Ron!!!

Brian, I and the rest of the Dis Dads would like to request your presence in Dec.Think of your family,how they would love to go!:thumbsup2 So what better time to go then with a group of DDC'ers.I think your wife would be greatfull!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2(just a hunch):rolleyes1

I think this will be a done deal, you already have your family and the Dads on routing for you :woohoo::cheer2::yay: See you in Dec.:goodvibes

I would love to be a part of this, the thing is, (and my DW forgot to mention) that we are saving up to join her family in the Caribbean for spring break next year. This is not going to be a cheap trip so, as much as December would be great, I'm not sure we can commit to it yet. (noticed I haven't fully said no yet either)
:rolleyes1

Zerfs, sorry to hear the news. I'm betting you're the kind of guy that if someone came up and asked you for food, you'd help them out, too.

It is in index card form, my wife figured out how to get it into standard pages, but have no clue how she did it :confused3. I'm sure one of the guys will know how to do it, and let you know:goodvibes It is around 30pgs in standard form:thumbsup2

I guess I'll try to figure it out!! I want to take it to Staples to get it printed along with my son't travel journal and activity book!!

If your wife gives you any hints I'm all EARS!!!! :earboy2:

David

I would love to be a part of this, the thing is, (and my DW forgot to mention) that we are saving up to join her family in the Caribbean for spring break next year. This is not going to be a cheap trip so, as much as December would be great, I'm not sure we can commit to it yet. (noticed I haven't fully said no yet either)
:rolleyes1

Don't feel bad. There are others who won't be part of the fun in Dec. as well... :sad1:

Well that leaves Epcot but the bike thing has got me So I cant be specific.So I say bridge to Epcot?

Close enough. :thumbsup2 It's the bridge you walk over to get to the International Gateway from the Boardwalk. The shipwreck is the one at Beach Club's Storm Along Bay Pool. The bicycle is along the waterway between England and France. This isn't my picture, but it's a good shot of it.
28_artist.jpg

Close enough. :thumbsup2 It's the bridge you walk over to get to the International Gateway from the Boardwalk. The shipwreck is the one at Beach Club's Storm Along Bay Pool. The bicycle is along the waterway between England and France. This isn't my picture, but it's a good shot of it.
28_artist.jpg

ok that bike had me going that was a tuff one.Since I already was found today someone else can have my next turn. any takers?

So here we are just 14-maybe 40 pages away from the end of this version 3 (looking at version 2's page count anyway) - and I'm starting to wonder who's going to be the one to get the last word in this time around. And let's see, will it be by the end of the week, or sometime next week? Hmmm...

So here we are just 14-maybe 40 pages away from the end of this version 3 (looking at version 2's page count anyway) - and I'm starting to wonder who's going to be the one to get the last word in this time around. And let's see, will it be by the end of the week, or sometime next week? Hmmm...

I just hope that Don can find us a new home before this one turns to rubble!We have always stepped up to a bigger nicer place.Wonder what is in the makings for us next:confused3 Based on Dons igloo building capabilities I am sure he will do fine with the DDCIV

I guess I'll try to figure it out!! I want to take it to Staples to get it printed along with my son't travel journal and activity book!!

If your wife gives you any hints I'm all EARS!!!! :earboy2:

David

I just asked my wife how she did it, she didn't remember (did it in Oct), It took her awhile, but was able to change the format somehow:confused3

Sorry I could not be much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter