The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Running out of things for Chuck.

I would take pictures of him around my cube...but I suffer from OCD...yes Office Clutter Disorder. :lmao:

My Cube really is a mess...an experiment in organized chaos. :sad2:

well we have not seen Chuck trying to hack into that secret folder yet.how about Chuck reading a copy of the Disney files magazine.? Or even better yet Chuck could be booking his trip to Disney!!!
How about a picture of you and Chuck together??? After all how do we know Chuck is real and he is not really you impersonating him?????:confused3:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! There have been no replies to the DDC thread in over 9 hours!! What are you guys doing?? Did someone accidentally deploy the Extraction Beacon?? :drinking1 :lmao:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! There have been no replies to the DDC thread in over 9 hours!! What are you guys doing?? Did someone accidentally deploy the Extraction Beacon?? :drinking1 :lmao:

I was dutifully posting to DisneyDadC's command to help convince a dad there was plenty to do at Disneyworld. I went with Epcot's "once around the world" challenge, Fantasmic, and the pool at Typhoon Lagoon. For me, those 3 things would make me travel back.

my last trip we didn't rent a stroller on the morning of day 1. After I rode Splash Mtn with the 6 yr old, and DW (that means wife, right?) waited in line to see Goofy with a 4 and 2 year old, we rented a double stroller. This was by 10:30 in the morning. After day 1 of $31 double stroller rental, we bought 2 $15 umbrella stroller from Target that were lime green. NO TROUBLE finding 2 lime green umbrella strollers hanging next to each other.
And, a locator to find the group when your separated? The awesome-ness vs. big brother factor have tipped, now that I have 4 kids, so I need to look at one of those.

Ok here is the info as promised. Website is ww.Bri ckHo use Se curit y.co
The one I have is BrickHouse Child Locator, it says it has a 600ft range, depending on line of sight, you can monitor up to 24 items (comes with 4 tags so I guess you can buy more tags)

This is the basic model, I'm sure they have a more advanced model, the one I got was $169. Check out the sight it's like the James Bond store:woohoo:

Ok here is the info as promised. Website is ww .Bri ckHo use Sec urit y.co
The one I have is BrickHouse Child Locator, it says it has a 600ft range, depending on line of sight, you can monitor up to 24 items (comes with 4 tags so I guess you can buy more tags)

This is the basic model, I'm sure they have a more advanced model, the one I got was $169. Check out the sight it's like the James Bond store:woohoo:

Thanks! Like any guy, any excuse to be more like James Bond!

I was dutifully posting to DisneyDadC's command to help convince a dad there was plenty to do at Disneyworld. I went with Epcot's "once around the world" challenge, Fantasmic, and the pool at Typhoon Lagoon. For me, those 3 things would make me travel back.

Good job guys,I saw the post this morning and thought to myself(wow is there really a dad out there that would not have fun ?)I think once he gets there he will become hooked.I think just a few words of encouragement might break the ice for him.I bet you his wife will go to him tonight and say to him. Look honey I was on the dis boards today and all these guys were telling me what a wonderful time they have at Disney.:thumbsup2He will then jump on to the Dis and check out for himself what is going on,before you know it the Dads will have a new member.His family will go to Disney and the magic will be made a new partnership forever!!!

Well it was raining here today so I was off work and yes I was here on the Dis today.Once I saw the place was empty I made a few posts then figured I was not going to sit here and post to myself all day.So I decided to check out some others postings,that's when I came across the help needed post.Thought after the bus thread that her post would be a positive post for the DDC to respond to.Hope we helped her.

I don't think we ever replaced the batteries in the extraction beacon.If I recall correctly didn't some one put left handed batteries in it a few months back:confused3

Well it was raining here today so I was off work and yes I was here on the Dis today.Once I saw the place was empty I made a few posts the figured I was not going to sit here and post to myself all day.So I decided to check out some others postings,that's when I came across the help needed post.Thought after the bus thread that her post would be a positive post for the DDC to respond to.Hope we helped her.

I don't think we ever replaced the batteries in the extraction beacon.If I recall correctly didn't some one put left handed batteries in it a few months back:confused3

I hear ya:lmao: I planned on going to the Philly Zoo today but with the rain figured better off not going, have to use my SP at least one more time before it expires on the 31st. I'll renew in Oct when the smell factor goes down:lmao: Ended up playing Imaginenext, Trains and Lego all day with the little man , it was fun:goodvibes

have a nice trip cj !!!
welcome new dads!!!
they took my mother-in-law to the er friday, again, bp was 210/160!!! all most fell over at work.(works with dw) shes came home last night. we all had a laugh in the er. the doctor was asking the many questions and shes laying there, tubes,wires all over,"im fine, i feel great!" my dw called 911 because mil just had a mini stroke in aug. i take after my mil alot, if the doctor ask , nope, feel fine, no aches evrything is good!!!!:lmao: you start grumblin to the doc about stuff and they see an insurance card, before long you will find something in your butt and needles being poked in ya!!!:lmao: (as dw says,"theres just somemore fine medical advise from ole uncle dave!!"):lmao:another one of my favs,"ahhh just keep pickin at in, it will fall off.!!!:lmao:

Just got done booking the Autotrain for Dec Trip:banana::woohoo:

camando, the auto train??? thats for old people!! come on drive down, you can follow us. theres two in our convoy so far. the state troopers cant pull us all over at the same time. besides, we know fed, were safe in sc, ga and fl.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter