The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the first post and cannot stop laughing. I would be honored to become a member but must tell you why I qualify.

My DW and I are very involved in Greyhound rescue and finding homes for retired racers. We had one greyhound for about a year and thought it might be time for a second dog. When I found out her racing name was Mini I had to find out more. When I looked at her family tree it turned out her brothers and sisters were Mickey, Nemo, Dory, Donald, and Tigger. I HAD TO HAVE HER.

I certainly hopes this qualifies me.

Only 3 more hours @ work...guess technically that's when the Magic starts! :cool1:

okay, now you are really killing me!
Have one of these :mickeybar and a couple of these in Germany for me :drinking1:drinking1

Enjoy

What??? No Dole Whip??? :laughing:
Can do on the Mickey Bar. :thumbsup2
Ich trinke nicht. :)

Hope you have a great trip and keep my bar stool warm it's the one at the end.
NORM! :lmao:
again...Ich trinke nicht. :)

Take an extra ride on It's A Small World for us! :laughing:
Still wish they would install some guns on those boats. :thumbsup2

And take out Emperor Zurg, would ya?!?
Will do...Ranger Nate Fortnight is on the job. To the end of the road and beyond! :rotfl:
-------------------------
Well I'm home ready to pack the van...but DW and the kids are gone in it! :headache:

trennr: If you get up to POR to see Bob "The Piano Man" Jackson, give him our best!
YEHAAAAAAAAAA!

trennr: If you get up to POR to see Bob "The Piano Man" Jackson, give him our best!
YEHAAAAAAAAAA!
hay mike, who is bob the piano man? i see he was at one of the local fairs this year and i have no clue who he is. there was a big sign out my naz. dinner.

hay mike, who is bob the piano man? i see he was at one of the local fairs this year and i have no clue who he is. there was a big sign out my naz. dinner.

Bob Jackson is one of our very favorite performers at WDW. He usually plays in the lounge at POR Wednesday-Saturday evenings, 8:30 pm to Midnight or so. He plays the boogie woogie piano and is great entertainment for the entire family! He really gets the kids involved. He's DO NOT MISS for us and we will be catching him in October.
http://yehaabob.com/default.asp

Craig's parents went to see him when he was in Nazareth a few months back. He was here for some type of fundraiser.

Bob Jackson is one of our very favorite performers at WDW. He usually plays in the lounge at POR Wednesday-Saturday evenings, 8:30 pm to Midnight or so. He plays the boogie woogie piano and is great entertainment for the entire family! He really gets the kids involved. He's DO NOT MISS for us and we will be catching him in October.
http://yehaabob.com/default.asp
:thumbsup2 thanks mike!

BobthePianoPlayerwithcaption.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter