The DI

Peter Pirate 2

<font color=red>I may be a Disney curmudgeon but I
What's going on on the DIS? It appears that all Disney naysayers are being targeted for extinction.

Just look at all recent threads where any negative Disney comment is made and you will see numerous rebuttals of the ferocious variety that are simply Rah, Rah, Disney is MY park sentiment by posters who generally have very few previous posts. I smell a Mickey Rat.

Come on Pete Werner, if you want all dissention gone just tell us. :rotfl2:

I don't expect Pete to comment but I'm sure the apologists will arrive shortly.:faint:

What's going on on the DIS? It appears that all Disney naysayers are being targeted for extinction.

Just look at all recent threads where any negative Disney comment is made and you will see numerous rebuttals of the ferocious variety that are simply Rah, Rah, Disney is MY park sentiment by posters who generally have very few previous posts. I smell a Mickey Rat.

Come on Pete Werner, if you want all dissention gone just tell us. :rotfl2:

I don't expect Pete to comment but I'm sure the apologists will arrive shortly.
:faint:
~I'll be on sabbatical for a while. But, I love the Rumors board and I have never had any issues whatsoever, until now. I'll just leave it at that, I look forward to chatting with my favorite posters and as well as meeting friendly new posters! You can't allow a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. I will be highly selective with who I engage with going forward. You can really see the difference in those posters who really care about the issues and topics concerning Disney and the theme parks versus those who just want to stir the pot. It's sad but things will bounce back again, it always will! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter