The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer - I like the second one. All of my ornaments are Hallmark so they all have dates on them, which could be why I am partial to haveing them dated!

I wouldn't want to have a 10 lb. baby with or without pitocin! I would have a c-section!:scared1:

I agree I would opt for induction first but my question is how tall is your cousin and what is her shape. do you think she can push out an almost 10lb baby? If not then she should opt for a c section.

She is probably about 5'8" and I think she could do it. I just think she is scared to death! Yep now is not the time to freak out.

I know someone else who feels that same way!

If you need any help, just let me know! I would be glad to help out any way I can!

Imagine the fun the girls would have Trick or Treating together. Is Leighanna being Alice?

Can I overnight it to you? I need it by Sunday for a party? ;) Surely you have a magic wand!

so I chose 3 ornaments 2 of them are the wire ornament the other one was the tink globe castle one. The tink one was shipping from some place different so I would have to pay shipping twice $17 total for shipping.:scared1:

Jennifer - I like the second one. All of my ornaments are Hallmark so they all have dates on them, which could be why I am partial to haveing them dated!

I wouldn't want to have a 10 lb. baby with or without pitocin! I would have a c-section!:scared1:

We love our Hallmark Tree!!

Where is your sense of adventure?!? :rotfl2:

so I chose 3 ornaments 2 of them are the wire ornament the other one was the tink globe castle one. The tink one was shipping from some place different so I would have to pay shipping twice $17.:scared1:

None of that!:scared1:

Tom has a secret. But I am going to tell! 2 of the dresses are already up for auction! And I have them both on my watch list so I can report back here!;)

She is probably about 5'8" and I think she could do it. I just think she is scared to death! Yep now is not the time to freak out.

Imagine the fun the girls would have Trick or Treating together. Is Leighanna being Alice?

Can I overnight it to you? I need it by Sunday for a party? ;) Surely you have a magic wand!

Yes they would have fun!

Leighanna is wearing her Alice costume to school. They have a Halloween parade and traipse down the street in front of her school.:confused3

But to trick or treat, she decided that she wants to be a cat. Sometimes I just don't get what goes on in her little mind!:confused:

My magic wand must be in Elizabeth's magic bag, I just can't seem to be able to find it right now!;)

Crud. For several months I have been getting these "eRewards" surveys, and I have always deleted them. Tonight I decided to complete one on a whim. Come to find out I can use the reward points for airline miles on American!:headache: I can't even imagine how many $$ worth of survey credit I have deleted because I didn't realize the points could be redeemed like that. Darn! Well, at least I caught on tonight!

Hi, Robyn!
So far 4 of us (Amy, Anne Marie, Tammi and I) have all been rejected for the Mom's Panel. Tammi & Anne Marie are leaving tomorrow so they aren't staying up to wallow in pity with me.
I am shopping in the Giant Catalog of Crap because DS has to turn in his fundraiser stuff tomorrow and I have to buy something.:rolleyes:

What's Eric looking for? Medicine for himself or for Lucy? If vomit shoots out her nose she is constipated.;)

add me in the pity party...I don't get to go to Disney this weekend and I was rejected by Disney for the mom's panel.:sad2: I think my only having a preteen and teen is what got me...but that's okay....all my friends IRL think I am the smartest Disneyphile...to bad they aren't paying for me to go to Disney any time soon. ;)

Yes they would have fun!

Leighanna is wearing her Alice costume to school. They have a Halloween parade and traipse down the street in front of her school.:confused3

But to trick or treat, she decided that she wants to be a cat. Sometimes I just don't get what goes on in her little mind!:confused:

My magic wand must be in Elizabeth's magic bag, I just can't seem to be able to find it right now!;)

Emma wants to be Felicity Merriman (American Girl) for her school parade, they are encouraged to be story book characters, but that is way more that I would be able to handle http://store.americangirl.com/images/ECO_main_1.jpg

Molly was a cat last year. Black sweats and a $7 ear/tail set from Target and we were set!!! That's more my speed!

I would much prefer the 10lb baby over the white water rafting:rotfl:

I have to say that would be a HARD choice for me. I thought I was going to die before DS came out. BUT it was an induction due to pre-eclampsia so I had to stay in the bed with a fetal monitor (the internal one, because the belt kept sliding off), my epidural was all wonky and I was in tremendous pain, DS's head was nowhere near the birth canal when we started, and my water broke very early in the process. I have heard it is more painful to labor after the water breaks. And then there was the pitocin. It was just ugly all the way around.

BUT I can't stand to be splashed with water. I am pretty sure I would hate white water rafting from multiple angles, not just the splashing.

I don't know which one I would hate more!:scared1:

Crud. For several months I have been getting these "eRewards" surveys, and I have always deleted them. Tonight I decided to complete one on a whim. Come to find out I can use the reward points for airline miles on American!:headache: I can't even imagine how many $$ worth of survey credit I have deleted because I didn't realize the points could be redeemed like that. Darn! Well, at least I caught on tonight!

eRewards surveys what are these. I have a randalls card that I earn American airline miles on but I think it will take me forever to earn enough points. If you can get a referral credits for them PM it to me.

Chanon and Janet just called from DTD wants to know who wanted the pirate rubber ducky. she thinks it was Theresa.

Who wanted a stocking. She thinks it was Karen and they can't remember which stocking it was?
i wanted a stocking hanger that has mickey as santa flying around the castle in a sleigh

Chanon and Janet just called from DTD wants to know who wanted the pirate rubber ducky. she thinks it was Theresa.

Who wanted a stocking. She thinks it was Karen and they can't remember which stocking it was?

We have the Pirate Ducky I would love the Haunted Mansion one. We also have the Splash Mountain and Sorcerer one.....other than those three....I would love any of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter