The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth, your day with Princess sounded so very interesting. I will file that fact away for future use I'm sure!

I can remember when my girlfriend spit nacho cheese out of her nose laughing so hard. Not a great visual.

Robyn - Poor Lucy! I know my bosses threw out SOME of the meds they had fro Princess, but not all of it! Have you ever tried those homeopathic teething tablets? They are made of caffeine, but I have some friends who swear by them.:confused3 They just dissolve on the baby's tongue. DH used to work with a guy from Africa who said they would cut open the baby's gums with a knife so the teeth wouldn't have to push up through the skin.:scared: That sounds a bit extreme to me. Will she chew on a cold wet washcloth?

what is she going to be? What are Molly and Lucy going to be?

Emma- Evil Queen

Molly- Snow White or Snow "Wipe" as she says

Lucy- Dopey

We hit the huge thrift store and got Emma ladies purple dress and a black graduation gown. Now we just need to transform it. Just need to get something for her head.

Chanon and Janet just called from DTD wants to know who wanted the pirate rubber ducky. she thinks it was Theresa.

Who wanted a stocking. She thinks it was Karen and they can't remember which stocking it was?

Emma- Evil Queen

Lucy- Dopey

We hit the huge thrift store and got Emma ladies purple dress and a black graduation gown. Now we just need to transform it. Just need to get something for her head.

That sounds great! They will look so cute!
Last I heard DS was still NOT going to be a pirate and that's as far as we got.

Chanon and Janet just called from DTD wants to know who wanted the pirate rubber ducky. she thinks it was Theresa.

Who wanted a stocking. She thinks it was Karen and they can't remember which stocking it was?

I think Karen wanted a stocking HOLDER, not an actual stocking. Mickey circling the castle in a sleigh, maybe?

Emma- Evil Queen

Lucy- Dopey

sounds cute. cant wait to see pictures of each especially Emma's

I think Karen wanted a stocking HOLDER, not an actual stocking. Mickey circling the castle in a sleigh, maybe?

I think you may be right. They will call me back later.

Chanon was telling me about this guy they saw on the bus. He was white and had some silver shoes on. not tennis shoes.

Robyn - Poor Lucy! I know my bosses threw out SOME of the meds they had fro Princess, but not all of it! Have you ever tried those homeopathic teething tablets? They are made of caffeine, but I have some friends who swear by them.:confused3 They just dissolve on the baby's tongue. DH used to work with a guy from Africa who said they would cut open the baby's gums with a knife so the teeth wouldn't have to push up through the skin.:scared: That sounds a bit extreme to me. Will she chew on a cold wet washcloth?

The thing with the meds is stupid. There isn't any dosing info for infants even though they are labeled infant so parents were od'ing the kids. The meds were fine as long as you checked with your dr for the right dosage.

I think I've seen the tablets before but Emma and Molly never were bothered by their teething. Well, Molly just got ear infections but never cried.

I cannot imagine trying to cut her gums. She wiggles too much. I'd probably cut her nose off!

Better then curdled milk and prune juice.;)

I had the curdled milk (well, formula) yesterday at soccer practice. I swear Lucy spewed for the entire hour and a half we were at the field. I was soaked and stinky and so was she.

I think they are just calling to rub it in!

That sounds great! They will look so cute!
Last I heard DS was still NOT going to be a pirate and that's as far as we got.

I hope so, if I can manage to get my rear in gear and work on Emma's.

sounds cute. cant wait to see pictures of each especially Emma's

Keep your fingers crossed.

I was thinking of you today. My cousin was due last week and still hasn't had her baby. She had a sono to check the baby's weight and they told her that the baby is about 9lbs 14oz. :eek: Do you know how accurate the sono is for weight?

Keep your fingers crossed.

I was thinking of you today. My cousin was due last week and still hasn't had her baby. She had a sono to check the baby's weight and they told her that the baby is about 9lbs 14oz. :eek: Do you know how accurate the sono is for weight?

they could be off by a lb either way. So when is her Dr inducing her?

would you want an ornament with the year on it or not. trying to decide between 2 different ornaments for the person I got to exchange with.

this one
http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1215797&langId=-1&categoryId=34001

or this one
http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1215837&langId=-1&categoryId=34001

I like them both so I'm no help :confused3 Actually I think that the year one would be nice.

I was oogling all the ornaments and Christmas things. I love the Lenox Princess ornaments but they don't have Aurora. And then I saw the Princess yard statues and they don't have Snow White. It figures, should've stopped at 2 kids ;) :rotfl:

they could be off by a lb either way. So when is her Dr inducing her?

Yikes I can't imagine a 10lb 14oz baby :scared1:

Here's the thing...She doesn't want to be induced as she is afraid of pitocin. Her best friend had issues when she was induced and my cousin is all of 20 so very naive. Her Dr. told her to go home and decide if she wants a C section. I say go for the pitocin. This is just my opinion but I would not opt for major surgery if I could avoid it. They did strip her membranes.

I like them both so I'm no help :confused3 Actually I think that the year one would be nice.

I was oogling all the ornaments and Christmas things. I love the Lenox Princess ornaments but they don't have Aurora. And then I saw the Princess yard statues and they don't have Snow White. It figures, should've stopped at 2 kids ;) :rotfl:
my problem is no Ariel

Yikes I can't imagine a 10lb 14oz baby :scared1:

Here's the thing...She doesn't want to be induced as she is afraid of pitocin. Her best friend had issues when she was induced and my cousin is all of 20 so very naive. Her Dr. told her to go home and decide if she wants a C section. I say go for the pitocin. This is just my opinion but I would not opt for major surgery if I could avoid it. They did strip her membranes.

I agree I would opt for induction first but my question is how tall is your cousin and what is her shape. do you think she can push out an almost 10lb baby? If not then she should opt for a c section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter