• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi - I am glad you are home! Safe travels tomorrow! Sorry about the Moms' Panel.:guilty: You can come to the pity party I am throwing, but you do need to get some rest.

Hi all...anything interesting tonight?

Lucy is fussing up a storm. I honestly think this is the most I've ever heard her cry. Eric is on his way out to hunt for medicine but I doubt he'll have much luck.

Hi all...anything interesting tonight?

Lucy is fussing up a storm. I honestly think this is the most I've ever heard her cry. Eric is on his way out to hunt for medicine but I doubt he'll have much luck.

oh poor Lucy and Mom. I hope Eric finds some medicine.:wizard:

Hi, Robyn!
So far 4 of us (Amy, Anne Marie, Tammi and I) have all been rejected for the Mom's Panel. Tammi & Anne Marie are leaving tomorrow so they aren't staying up to wallow in pity with me.
I am shopping in the Giant Catalog of Crap because DS has to turn in his fundraiser stuff tomorrow and I have to buy something.:rolleyes:

What's Eric looking for? Medicine for himself or for Lucy? If vomit shoots out her nose she is constipated.;)

AARRRGGGHH. DS doesn't know if I can send a check to pay for this stuff, and none of the paperwork says who to make checks payable to. I HATE to send cash! And I don't have any cash, so I'll have to hit the ATM on the way to school in the morning.:headache:

Happy Birthday Jen

I do look like a wreck but I will look better tomorrow.:goodvibes

Goos morning, DDA!

Mickey - Christmas coloring book, stickers. Cars - pencils, notebook, maybe stickers. Ariel - I don't think so. They had some little princess figures like the Pooh figures but they looked kind of funky.

Jen, I hope your grandpa feels better soon!:hug: Hopefully he will get the info he needs to make a decision about what to do next.

Yay for more boarding passes!

Robyn - I hope you can figure out something new to do! That would definitely boost your morale!

Bernadette - Love the pics of Emma & Pooh! Dollar Tree did have a few Tigger & Eeyore things, but mostly Pooh.

One of our neighbors decided to bang on the wall starting at 3 AM and continuing off and on until 4 AM.:mad: They did the same thing on Saturday morning, so now it is becoming a habit. I am calling today to complain. Saturday it was softer, almost just tapping. Today it was knocking, but not like hammering, so I have NO IDEA what they were doing.:sad2:
i saw the pooh figurines and i liked them

Hi!!

Hi, Robyn!
So far 4 of us (Amy, Anne Marie, Tammi and I) have all been rejected for the Mom's Panel. Tammi & Anne Marie are leaving tomorrow so they aren't staying up to wallow in pity with me.
I am shopping in the Giant Catalog of Crap because DS has to turn in his fundraiser stuff tomorrow and I have to buy something.:rolleyes:

What's Eric looking for? Medicine for himself or for Lucy? If vomit shoots out her nose she is constipated.;)

Some of my best friends are rejects :rolleyes1 :rotfl: :goodvibes

Love the Giant Catalog of Crap!! I just sent in $$ instead of buying the crap.

He was looking for tyelnol but since all the stupid parents have been od'ing their kids all the infant meds have been pulled. He did bring home some Orajel and well she hates it!! You should have seen her poor face :scared:

oh poor Lucy and Mom. I hope Eric finds some medicine.:wizard:

She seems better now that the initial shock of not being able to feel her mouth has worn off!

AARRRGGGHH. DS doesn't know if I can send a check to pay for this stuff, and none of the paperwork says who to make checks payable to. I HATE to send cash! And I don't have any cash, so I'll have to hit the ATM on the way to school in the morning.:headache:

Yikes

I didn't know they had ornaments! And they have 2 Jack ornaments that are precious! I might have to order some!

Did you see the Hallmark Jack ornament. Very Cute!

Think imi headed to bed...im getting up a bit early tomorrow to get ready!

We are having a party in my classroom for me , thrown by the room moms (so much for a secret!), a field trip to the firehouse, then after work im going out to olive garden, then my brother is taking me to a local place for drinks

going to be a LONG day

I saw those and thought of you. I wish I knew which ones mine and Olivia's exchange partner would like. I know which one Virginia's partner would like.

I need to talk with DS about what he would like to do for his exchange partner. Now I have a couple of different choices to present to him, so this is good. Thanks for posting that!

We are having a party in my classroom for me , thrown by the room moms (so much for a secret!), a field trip to the firehouse, then after work im going out to olive garden, then my brother is taking me to a local place for drinks

going to be a LONG day

have fun tomorrow.

going to be a LONG day

Sounds fun! Have a drink for me:drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter