The Daily Grind 9/29/15

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!

Woke up to thunder and rain this morning so our little dog won't go outside. Should be an exciting day!

Today:
Bible Study
Worship Planning- need to get new songs for this week- realized there was someone coming in so I will do my sermon some other time but we now have to change the service for them coming and we need to do next weeks service as well
Independence Cay- one of the regular people that feed at the homeless shelter is out so I am helping and serving today
exercise- either at the pool if the rain stops or on the wii
dinner- just me so leftovers
work on sermon stuff for whenever I do it (we are just going to save the service and pull it out when Larry gets sick or next time he will be away for a week and I am not)

Rebecca

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

posted update about Megan in yesterdays thread, so thankful its nothing serious!

hope the storm passes quickly Rebecca,, good luck on your sermon's
Hi Nan, Becky and Chae! hope you have some fun plans today!

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
pay bills
balance checkbook
update some paperwork
keep plugging away on my organizing - feels good to get it done!
deep clean kitchen
charge batteries for camera
charge power sticks for our phones
p/u Megan
homework
PT appointment
homework
dinner

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Morning!

Have rain here too Rebecca, just started a little while ago though - enjoy your alone time!
Lisa- Glad Megan is okay - great news! And two more days until we leave for Disney!! Too bad its not the same coast - would love to meet you gals!! Maybe one day....:)
Hi Chae and Nan!

Today:
Morning chores - DONE
Clean cat dishes
Touch base with pet sitter
Ortho appt. - finally!!!
Stop by grocery for a few items
Scrap
Pasta for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Thanks Becky! hope the meds will work!
happy you got your appointment finally!

only two more sleeps! we will have to celebrate together virtually :) don't think we will be back to WDW until Thanksgiving 2018 at this point. Next DL trip probably Spring Break 2017.

Morning! It's raining here too!

rlovew- sounds like a busy day! DH has a golf banquet tonight - if we lived closer we could meet for supper!
mommy2mrb- :) for DD. Continued P & PD! Have a magical time at Disney!!
Poppins2000- it must just be a rainy day most everywhere! Have a magical time at Disney!!
PrincessNancy96- good luck with your list!

Today:
Went for breakfast and a ride with DH and friends
Off to town for a few things - need some floss
Laundry
Cross stitch
Supper- something simple - DH is gone

Have a great Day!

Good morning!

Watching Bee again today... so entertaining a 2 yo! OH my!! :) Thank gosh she is a Disney freak so entertainment is pretty easy!

Hope everyone accomplishes their lists today.

Today's agenda:

entertain Bee
once over house
waiting to see if the rain comes in
await Bee's dad to pick her up about 6pm
start dinner
DH to grab DS14 from football
homework/review for vocab test tomorrow

I hope everyone has a great day!! I really, really need a disney trip.. 214 days....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter