• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 9/2/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well this morning!

Lisa- hope you are feeling better and that Megan had a good 1st day of 10th grade :)

Nan - you and BKMOM tied for the August Scrapbook challenge. Basically I said whomever wanted to start the September challenge could.

Hi to Chae and Rebecca!

Today:
Morning chores
Couple loads of laundry
Vacuum and mop downstairs
Aquasize class
Clean out and wipe down fridge
Grocery list and coupons
Scrap
Pizza and salad for dinner

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Megan had a great first day! likes all her teachers (three repeats from last year) and hanging out with her friends! Back to school schedule is kicking my butt on top of my cold, feeling better each day thankfully. At least her dance doesn't start until 9/14!

today:
Megan up
make lunches
Megan driving to school drop off
parent meeting at school
work at LSS
p/u Megan
home

hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

Afternoon!

I will get the thread started for the September challenge if BKmom hasn't started anything.. :(

Been an lack of mojo kind a day here.. :( I have several things that need done because tomorrow is also a busy day that will allow for nothing to be done here.

Glad Megan had a great day Lisa!!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter