• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind 8/5/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday!

Nan - Glad to hear PJ arrived safely and is all moved in. I know you must miss her! Hopefully she will be back home for a visit real soon :)

Lisa - I know you just got home a few hours ago - you and Megan must be beat! Hope your trip was great and welcome back!

Chae - hope your day is wonderful!

Today:
Morning chores
Check in for flight
Vacuum and mop floors downstairs
Aquasize class
Touch base with pet sitter
Last minute trip stuff
Scrap a couple pages
Dinner out

We are flying out early tomorrow morning to Canada! Looking forward to visiting our besties and living in temps in the mid 70's - yes! Be back home Monday - have a great week!

Becky

Morning!

Poppins2000- have a great fun filled trip!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Now back to everyday humdrum!
Laundry
Vacuum
Put pictures in files
Plan supper?

Have a great day!

Morning!!

Sorry I'm late to the party went out to eat last night and was not feeling it. ;(

Becky -- have a great trip!
Lisa -- rest today.. You and Megan had a time of it getting home last night.. Good gravy!
Chae -- have a good day..

Today's agenda:

DS19 up for work
DS14 up and get ready, nice clothes (shirt at least) -- school pictures today
DS14 and I to HS registration.... open my wallet and checkbook and toss money out! :faint:
DS14 off to football practice (He is only doing football now... but that is okay.. he had to make a decision and he picked where he was guaranteed more play time)
finish cutting and dressing the teddy bears for a set of scrapbook pages
scrap 5 pages today
await PJ's text to tell us how first day of meetings went. She is going to send more photos and facetime us tonight. She took photos of her room when she checked things out before unloading her car..and we rearranged it to make it work better for her and her roommate.. They got the smaller room in the apartment so they have very little wiggle for arranging. But PJ got it rearranged so it is workable for both of them. Her roommate won't arrive until 8/22.

Make list of things that need to be done the next few days.. I think DS19 is ready to go back to college.. He and his new roommate were chatting yesterday... I'm gonna have to enforce the 2 hour a day library rule with all the game systems they are going to have!!

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter