~The Daily Grind~ 8/4/09

DIT~ sent you a PM! :)

Glad you are having fun.. hopefully you missed all the nasty storms...they came thru here something fierce today... damage everywhere.... ours was just limbs... we've already ckd the roof line for safety measures...

I guess the GM is off on Mondays. But the salesman was all over the mini and offered to come in tomorrow (his day off) to show us the car. He was a really nice guy.

Stephanie, they did that to us at the Narnia exhibit in Kansas City, there were so many photo ops but no one could take pics!

Glad you guys are having a blast! I have heard the Chicago is a wonderful city. It's on our list as the starting place for our Route 66 trip.

Buffy sorry to hear about the car. Mine just had a boat load of work done and I'm sure will need more. I hate vehicle repairs and hate the process of buying one more, although the toyota dearer knows I'm going to beat him up since I've asked him how many more I have to buy before I get a free one. Between DH and I we've bought 5+ my dads. I think I'm intitled to a new one.
Good luck tomorrow

Alrighty, I've made 5 posts and now this one will be number 3000!!!!!! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2: Yippee!!!!!!!!

Buffy, thanks for pointing out how close I was because I probably wouldn't have noticed until I was a good ways past it!

Buffy--I'm sorry about the car!!

Rebecca--I'm sorry about the plumbing problems!!

DIT--congrats on 3000!!

My lists have just been going in the junker the past 2 days. I have SO much to do for work, and school starts Friday. Therefore, nothing's getting folded, cleaned, etc. It's always busy this time of year--and then I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing! Ok, sorry to whine! Just gotta get my butt in gear! It'll be better after this week & next!!

Stephanie, NO pictures at all? Or no flash photos? It's coming to Boston in October and I wanted to go, but not if I can't take any freakin' pictures! :scared1:

Our plumbing has just totaly backed up- there are good asnd bad points about living in a parsonage-
the good- it will be fixed and we don't have to pay- t

he bad- we have to get ahold of a member of the trustees before calling a plumber- there are 9 of them and not one was home. We called someone else in the church to get the name of a plumber that is used by the church. About 10 minutes after we called the plumber we got a call back from the head of trustees who suggested it might be the spetic tank but I know that was pumped out last August when the plumbing backed up then and we had to get a whole new bathroom.

We have a plumber coming between 4-5 and until then we have to drive to the church to use the bathroom or any plumbing- I think we will be going out to dinner tonight and the thawing chicken will be cooked on Thursday night.

Rebecca

I remember you having potty problems this time last year. Is this going to be an annual August angst?

Give me the plumbing problems Rebecca, You can have my issues.

My car bit the dust today. DH and I went to look at a new car but the one we went after was not there, the General manager had it for the weekend.
So we go back tomorrow.
I really really don't want another car payment! We were just getting ahead of the game.

Oh, dear, car problems is no fun. We don't have any car payments either, wouldn't want any if I could help it. Do you need a ride Saturday?

I remember you having potty problems this time last year. Is this going to be an annual August angst?

I certainly hope not- the pipe from the house to the septic system was clogged. The plumber said we needed to use cheaper, thinner toilet paper :sad2:so it doesn't happen again.

Rebecca

Stephanie, NO pictures at all? Or no flash photos? It's coming to Boston in October and I wanted to go, but not if I can't take any freakin' pictures! :scared1:
none, at least that's the way it was at the Narnia exhibit.

Oh, dear, car problems is no fun. We don't have any car payments either, wouldn't want any if I could help it. Do you need a ride Saturday?

Let me talk to DH. I don't even know if I will make it Sat.

I certainly hope not- the pipe from the house to the septic system was clogged. The plumber said we needed to use cheaper, thinner toilet paper :sad2:so it doesn't happen again.

Rebecca

they told us that too but I'm not giving up my Charmin!!! I use Rid-x in the line, it eats the.... well... um.... stuff.

Alrighty, I've made 5 posts and now this one will be number 3000!!!!!! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2: Yippee!!!!!!!!

Buffy, thanks for pointing out how close I was because I probably wouldn't have noticed until I was a good ways past it!

Wahoooeyyy!!!!!! :dance3::cheer2:party:

didnt do anythign on my list today. I had a sinus headace so bad I couldnt move. I finished out my work day and then came home to do teacher homework and sleep lol. Then my best freind calls to tell me I HAVE to take my birthday gift early cause shes out of room. So Im thinking, Its a huge monkey.... Its a .......... HUGE dollhouse!! I sat and cried, its so neat and in such need of work (she knows me so well that she bought it at a rummage sale for me to fix up). I love her

No photos whatsoever. It was so hard to keep my camera put away as there were so many great photo ops (like DS sitting in Hagrid's chair). I was soooooo NOT happy. I saw a guy take a photo and they made him delete it off his camera so they are watching. But even without the photos it's so worth it. DS and I absolutely loved it. The attention to detail in all the props is amazing.

No photos whatsoever. It was so hard to keep my camera put away as there were so many great photo ops (like DS sitting in Hagrid's chair). I was soooooo NOT happy. I saw a guy take a photo and they made him delete it off his camera so they are watching. But even without the photos it's so worth it. DS and I absolutely loved it. The attention to detail in all the props is amazing.

Phoooey! I can't believe they don't let you take ANY pictures! :headache:

Same way with the Pirate exhibit at our museum. No photos inside at all.
The Body exhibit, same thing.

The Dinosaur one though, they encouraged photos. So go figure. Must have something to do with copyright laws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter