The Daily Grind ~ 8/23/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!!

C starts classes today! I'm a nervous wreck for him.. new campus, has to commute, parking (we got him a garage/street parking permit -- he is going to the garage most days)

Today's agenda:

PJ and M up and out
check email/FB/DIS
B up and ready for school/football
C up and ready for classes
B to school
C to classes
work on football LOs
(kitted them yesterday so it could go a little faster)
type up journaling for PJ's PL teaching album * will do this yet tonight; forgot how time consuming paper piecings are to do. lol
start C's new college career pages for his college book
print missing photos (5 of them) *awaiting J to move her folder where we agreed so I can upload photos for pick up tomorrow.
print and cut titles for paper bag album pages (I finished the bases yesterday!!)
pick up B around 7pm
dinner
homework
list for Wednesday

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Morning!

PN96- sounds busy with everyone's schedule! Enjoy the scrap time!
Good luck with your lists ladies!

Today:
Busy day catching up with the house
Laundry
Dishes
Vacuum
Make banana bread
Sew and/or scrap
Supper- whatever I feel like eating! (it's just me:))

Have a great day!

Morning!

I was on a roll yesterday and cleaned the entire house with the exception of our bathroom which I will do today :)

About 10pm last night, two of my Disney pin boxes fell from the wall (actually one fell and hit the other) and came crashing down on the stairwell. One box was fine, the other broke and the glass shattered into a gillion little pieces. Took me 20 minutes to clean up, sigh! Now to get those reorganized and hung elsewhere...

Good luck with your lists today gals!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Clean our bathroom
Maybe get car washed
Run to Publix
Do some trip prep
Pins in new box
Scrap a couple pages
Salmon & Green Beans for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good Morning!

good luck to C! enjoy your quiet house Nan!
enjoy your quiet time too Chae!
bummer about the pins Becky, way to go on your cleaning spree...what to come do mine?!

last day of summer for Megan, but she's ready to get back to school and friends. had fun at camp yesterday, 4 girls from the studio joined their group, 10 now! she'll go again today.

today:
make lunches
bring in stuff off balcony and door mat - getting windows, stairs, landings, patios powerwashed next couple of days
work 9-3
Megan camp 10-2
relax a bit
Megan to double check and get things ready for tomorrow
dinner
sort my 5 envelopes of new photos...have everything printed now

have a wonderful day ladies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter