The Daily Grind ~ 8/23/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning. Wishing you all a great day. Prayers and Pixie Dust to all those in need.

Today:
lunches made x 3
put away dishes
check fb/email/dis

get DS16 up for mtg/skl
get DS11 up for skl
take DS16 to skl for mtg
home
take DS11 to skl
home

run to town for some errands
home

relax/select photos to order
prep dinner to reheat after game
pick up DS11 a few minutes early from skl for appt.
DS11 appt
race home to leave for DS16's away game
game/DS11's homework
home/remaining homework
dinner
beditme routine

PN - hope you can make it to town today - did the Jerk get a ticket or towed??
I"m working on Kali LO at this moment - got Liberty Belle done yesterday & got it posted on blog
boys go to Rock HOuse today while I get to go to work ;( oh well, paycheck, it is only from 11-1:30 so not much time away - Monday I go back from 9-3 until Thanksgiving

Got a ticket.. so today he parked about 5" from the edge of our drive so we had some room to get out today... still makes no sense because he has plenty of room to park on that side of the street without obstructing our driveway.. I took photos again this morning...

Sorry about the back to work schedule but keep thinking.. Disney money! :)

good morning!

P & PD to those in need :hug:

Nan looks like you are back to your crazy schedule, good luck :thumbsup2 sorry about the jerk parker, hope he figures it out!

Reddy, hope you get back into your routine with no problems!!!

today:
grocery shopping
fill out megan's back to school paperwork - still NO START DATE :mad:
start editing down my trip photos
figure out the rest of our summer plans
start working on swaps

have a wonderful day!

Afternoon All!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, hope the parker gets some sense soon!
Reddy, good luck adjusting to the back to work!
Lisa, :scared1: on the no start date yet! That is incredible!

Rough start to the day today, did not want to get up, then sister called to chat. Just made it to work on time.

Still to do:

Call dance and let them know Julia will not be in class tonight.
Julia to dinner with teachers and students from last year. They are calling it a legends dinner.
Stop by Michael's for more yellow paper.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

afternoon all

LONG day and I'm soooo looking forward to the weekend just need to survive 1 more work day.

My list is basically complete, corn is ready for the freezer and beans are ready for the oven kitchen is clean!!!!!

I should heat up dinner and eat but I think a bubble bath and a glass of wine are in order.

Hope you've all had a great day!!!

Christ - enjoy that bubble bath & wine - that really sounds wonderful
Lisa - why isn't there a start date??? that doesn't make any sense

the only thing I"m worried about is getting the boys back to the routie, we usually go to Disney then they start school the next day (at least the last 2 years) so no Disney before school - I think I may have a big problem - I did get a 2013 calander & wrote our June Disney date on it (I did this with the August dates before) so hopefully I got James understanding that we are going later

as far as me working - I keep saying Disney money which is where most of my check is going - cashing check go to grocery store & get gift card - call disney & give them the numbers - should be fun ;) -- yes, I know save all of those cards in case something happens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter