rlovew

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Today:
get questions ready for Thursday meeting
check into FLCC for teacher recertification classes
choose and order new matress pad
sort books between rooms (I saved all my favorite childhood books and series and need to divide them between the girls rooms)
put new bookcase together
finish scrapbook pages for 10th Anniversary album (we just celebrated 16)
put together 10+ cards
dishes (we had no water last night due to an accident so I couldn't do them)
walk dogs
wash floors
dinner- stir fry??? (only 2 of us)

Rebecca

Morning!

Hope everyone had fun this weekend!
Lisa - you and Megan must be sooo ready to go on your trip!
Rebecca - good luck with your list and stay cool :)
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Finish up laundry
Vacuum
Empty trash cans
Water plants
PO to p/u package
Aquasize class
Call vet to see if Boo's meds are in
Call to update a prescription
Scrap a couple pages
Shrimp and Salad for dinner

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Morning!

rlovew- enjoy getting ready for the girls- exciting!
Poppins2000- good luck with the list!

Today:
Normal chores - inc laundry
Getting bathroom prepared to paint
Hopefully start painting trim
Supper- something easy! Maybe out?!

Have a great day all!

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

heat was miserable yesterday got up to 97! we usually get a good cross breeze, but wind was blowing from the south so we had none yesterday, thankfully today will be closer to 80! think I'm going to have to break down an look for one of those portable A/C units when we get home.

Rebecca, sure you are having fun getting your girls' rooms ready for them!
Becky, Chae and Nan enjoy your day!

two more days until we leave! won the battle of packing yesterday, took a couple of try's but got everything in for our 13 days into 2 carryon's and our personal bags!

today:
p/u Megan's glasses
bank
Megan PT Appt.
maybe get her hair trimmed - she hadn't decided for sure yet last night
Megan to work on school stuff
finish up a couple chores, was just to hot yesterday
add international plan to my cell phone

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Morning!!

Let's see my laptop crashed yesterday so it's up and running with basics as I type..

Awaiting DH to return from my brake repair.. that cost out the nose.. ERRR!!! I haven't had any issues with my brakes but according to them I have 2 hoses that need fixed that will take a couple of days to get in and then rotars and of course the brake pads.. I told DH they have replaced rotars in 3 cars why don't you ask if they are doing that to every other family????? I am not a happy camper this morning!

So today, I wait for DH to finish getting my laptop up and tells me I can download the last 3 MUST have programs I need for my crafting. I am so mad...

I hope everyone has a good day... I will be in and out today.

Morning!!

Let's see my laptop crashed yesterday so it's up and running with basics as I type..

Awaiting DH to return from my brake repair.. that cost out the nose.. ERRR!!! I haven't had any issues with my brakes but according to them I have 2 hoses that need fixed that will take a couple of days to get in and then rotars and of course the brake pads.. I told DH they have replaced rotars in 3 cars why don't you ask if they are doing that to every other family????? I am not a happy camper this morning!

So today, I wait for DH to finish getting my laptop up and tells me I can download the last 3 MUST have programs I need for my crafting. I am so mad...

I hope everyone has a good day... I will be in and out today.
I hope things work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter