• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 7/19/12

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Morning everyone

Not a drop of rain here yesterday, while all around us they were deluged!! Very depressing!!
Cooler and lower humidity through the weekend....

Dear gds is here for a week, so we get to do neat things.

Cleaning and purging this scrap room - too much stuff, truly!!! Will take days, for sure.

Hope you all have a good day, cooler and more enjoyable.:thumbsup2

I feel your pain Caroline!!!

Storms would pop up all around us... then the clouds would close up shop as they passed over our town and then downpour on the next town! Really, seriously... who built the dome over our town???? I think there is a line of people who would like to have a word with you!!!

Today:

once over house
fold towels from yesterday

4 trips to fair to re-ice Thumper (trip 2 done)
kids to clean rooms
dinner menu
shopping list for tomorrow
get "welcome home" balloons for neighbor, he has been gone for 3 months for officer's school... they are on their way back tomorrow!
try to scrap

hopefully it helped fill the ground water for you anyways
what are you doing with the stuff you are purging?? if the plan is to trash it - could you give it to the special needs class at you local HS?? I know my boys bring home papers where they had to work on cutting or finding things that start with a certain letter
some of the others get to make things for the school - just a thought

OK today is James dr appt for his dental surgery (that is next week - DH has that whole week off so no idea how much time I'll be on here)
Sister is coming over to watch Richard
so feed the group lunch
once over the house after they leave
then scrap the next set of pics
pack for this week-end - Rock House will watch boys at house

Morning all :)

Rachel has orientation at Domino's today :thumbsup2 She starts earning her paycheck today :goodvibes Too bad I have to drive her across town, oh well, she'll be driving by herself soon enough (hopefully ;)) and her "store" is less than 2 miles away.

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done this afternoon.

Have a great day all :flower3:

Good Morning!

Caroline and Nan, hope the rain will reach you all soon!
have fun with your DGS and the purging too Caroline!
Reddy, hope James surgery goes well, have a great weekend with your DH!
Cheryl, congrats to Rachel getting a job!

sleep over was good, lights out at 1030 and didn't hear anything after 1100, megan just woke up a bit ago, Karlee is still out>
pancakes for breakfast
neck relief massage at noon
get some lunch and head to park
bring Karlee home

hope to get some more cards made today, did 35 last night!

have a wonderful day!!

Great idea Reddy - my friend teaches in a room next to a life skills class and i bet they might want things. In the past I have donated it to my friend Jen in CT to use with her adult clients for their once a month scrap club.

Update - contacted Jen and she will take everything for her monthly crops!!! So happy that others can share in the joy of scrapping!!!

Hi ladies!

Been a busy Thursday!

DD had an appt.

Ran errands.

Got the car loaded! Meeting realtor at the house in an hour for keys!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! Kitchen make over has begun!! We moved 3 car loads over today. My parents and sister came over for a tour.

Sooo much more to do tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter