The Daily Grind ~ 7/11/13

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good Morning!

P & PD to all :hug:

heading out early today to take the bus down to Seattle and see the Mariner game with my big brother and his family, he is a BIG Red Sox fan so this should be interesting with us cheering on the Mariner's!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Have fun Lisa!!

I hope to finish 2 more quilts today (fusing and cut the squares).
Once over the house
:laundy:

Those are my must dos today...
Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need...
I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Today is my and DH 4 year anniversary...he has to teach all day so its just me and the kiddos till 10 tonight.

-Keep the kids alive...the two twins are napping away which means they will probably wake up at the same time and both want to eat.
-DS3 is out with my MIL going to see a movie so its low key around here for now, I have to clean the bathrooms while he's not home since its just that much easier.
-Already went shopping, it was the first time navigating the store with the twins by myself woohoo haha:cool1:

heading out to run some errands
need to work on :laundy: & AK album
play with files some more

Afternoon -

Scrapping a bit...

Did a 2.03 mile walk and tidied up the house. Did a load of laundry too and a little bit of packing :)

Got a hair appt. at 9am tomorrow and a couple of errands to run but an easy day :)

Have fun at the game Lisa!
Good luck on finishing up your quilts Nan
LSU 25 - Happy Anniversary! pixiedust:
Hi Reddy!

Becky

:woohoo:

I got all 3 quilts cut out and I only have 2 that I need to set out and number so they are ready to be sewn!!! woot! woot!

I need to start buying the quilt binding (need lots of coupons!!! - I need 24 of them!) and I need sheets for the backing...

I'm so excited to have these ready to go to MIL to be put together...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter