<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch, and Dining Room.

~The Daily Grind~ 6/4/09
It's Friday!! :banana:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

Swish and Swipe

Dinner... leftovers

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

IT'S HERE!!!!! Woohoo!!!! At 3 pm today, I'll be on SUMMER VACATION!!! DH is off next week, so I'm so looking forward to a week with my guys and then 5 more weeks off with DS!! Most days I like my job, but today, I LOVE my job!! :banana::banana:

And it's Friday!! Triple Woohoo!!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Caffeinate--hmmm. . .probably don't need much! I'm hyped up already (not that you could tell)
2. Drop off DS--waiting on Mom (who keeps him). She txt and said they don't have power, so I'm hoping it's on before we have to leave--came back on about 10 min before I headed to her house!
3. Work--LOTS to do, but that's ok!
4. Load up work for work at home
5. Pick up DS
6. Play "Handy Manny" VACATION song on the way home!!
7. Get grocery list together
8. Go to grocery store
9. Pack for wknd at cabin
10. Watch "So You Think You Can Dance" from last night--I fell asleep, so I have to avoid spoilers today!!
11. Make DS's pic appt
12. Order pics from Wally
13. One week--proj 365 journaling
14. Proj 365 pic--I almost forgot yesterday!!

Everyone have a wonderful Friday!!

8 more days of school here.......

boys up
bus
ready for gym (backside is still sore from wed's squats and lunges)
1.5 miles on treadmill before the trainer arrives.
dr at 11:30 (nothing wrong)
lunch
more cow fence
boys off bus
play

dinner
Have a great day eeryone.

Working today. M finally gets to go back to school! Yay! Only 9 1/2 more days for her.

We have bridging tonight. 11 Brownies are flying-up to Juniors. I made them all bracelets and since I didn't want to spend a small fortune on gift bags, I bought the Sizzix Chinese take-out die for half price and made them last night. LOL, it would have been cheaper to buy the gift bags, but I really wanted the die anyway ;) They really came out cute!

M's last dance class is tomorrow (technically it's next Saturday, but she'll miss that class for encampment), and we're going to the drive-in to see UP and Night at the Museum 2!

Sunday is lunch with Holly (finally, I hope!), and a friend's son's graduation party...Life is good :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mornin', I think... I'm just exhausted... this "vacation" schedule for the kids is worst than when they were in school!!!!!

SIOH ~ congrats! Yeah! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:
Debbie ~ :wave:
joyah ~ the school is almost out!! Hang in there.. GL @ the Drs.

Today is a light day! :yay: :woohoo:

up
bed made

empty dishwasher
6:20am dh to take dd15 to XC conditioning (was to take ds13 but didn't :confused:)
await dd15's txt she is done
let DD drive home
babysitting kids here

download photos
print CJ photos
lunch
12:40pm take DD15 to driver's ed
home

Pay BILLS! MUST DO THIS! MUST!
pull $ out for DS13's bb tmt this weekend (DH insist he play the one game, DS isn't that interested.. I think taking him to the game is more than enough because it notes that it's HS only...even though he was invited to play)

cut a few embellis w/ DS8 for his tag book
2:40pm leave to pick up DD from driver's ed
home

DD to go downstairs and complete her CYOT project!!!
DD to work on next 2 page LO for scrapbook... she wants to do a 2 page lo about her being able to drive now.....
take DD out to drive (30mins)
dinner
DH to take DD out to drive (30 mins)

enjoy evening.. maybe... hopefully...
ck. tmt schedule for soccer tonight to make sure there are no time changes...since it's an hour + between the basketball venue and the soccer venue.

ETA: Pool is on hold.. it's currently only 49 here.. if it is not up to at least 65 by the time we need to leave we are NOT going... that is just too COLD.....

SIOH- Congratulations!!!
Nancy- good luck with the schedule
Joyah- you can do it! After this week of food I will be right with you the beginning of next week and then once we are back from Daytona
Jennifer- enjoy the movies- we are thinking about seeing up this afternoon

Today-
MK in the morning- pictures in Fantasyland and in front of the castle
Midday break- I scrap, DH play guitar
Afternoon movie
head to Epcot for dinner
time in the hottub
last night to watch fireworks from the room

It rained so hard at one point yesterday that we could not actually see the castle from our room (just for a few minutes)- hopefully any rains will be lighter today

We bought DVC yesterday and I have our dates for what we need for the year (until we get new points in February). I have to call about that today too, but they did set us up with a Bay Lake view at bay Lake towers for my birthday- the trip we knew the exact dates for.

Rebecca

Congrats on DVC!!!
DH and I are talking about doing that after the kids are out of college..having 3 in college at once soon, there is no way we can do it before...

SIOH, :banana: on summer vacation!!!!!!
Rebecca, congratulations on DVC! I'd love to do that, but I don't think I can convince DH! Have fun today and hopefully the rain won't be as heavy. It's storming here this morning, but hopefully it's just in North Florida and not down in Orlando.

My day:
Take photos of pages I did yesterday and post on Scrapping With Swapped Items thread
Tidy/Vacuum

Laundry
Help DS shop for GF's birthday present - he knows what he wants to get her. My job is to keep him from spending too much $$.
Pick up prescriptions
Grocery store
Scrap

Have a great day everyone!

Mornin!

Congrats SIOH!
Nan...your list is killin me!
Rebecca- congrats on the DVC, that's so exciting!
Morgansmom- have fun at the bridging ceremony. I was teary eyed at DD's a few weeks ago. Just liked I cried on her last day of school- such a sap, it's only 4th grade!

coffee
coffee
shower
dressed
make bed

DD dressed
DS dressed

swish and swipe
laundry
dishwasher
shine the sink
try to straighten
pack
pack
pack
pack
perhaps pack
more packing
uh.... how about some packing
pack
decide on dinner
picnic and movie night at friends house

Trying to play catch up! DD is watching a Thomas movie so maybe I can get this done!!

Ashley - what cha packin for? Vacation?
Joyah - more cow fence? This caught my eye - we have cows too.
Everyone on summer vacation - HAVE SOME FUN! We have another week of school here.

TODAY:

Coffee
DD off to bus w/lunch and packed for a pool party - even though its raining?
Dishes
Laundry
Clean floors
Pack up Goodwill items
Begin organizing brain for midnight scrap I signed up for at LSS
If I get to town - mail packages - one PC items for friend - one a return
Get things together/ready for DD horse show tomorrow

rebecca i have a love hate relationship with the the gym. I paid so much for this place that I force myself there M-F but I feel so much better after working out or swimming. Just wish the trainer didn't kill me quite so bad. Unfortunately for me she's figured out that I'm strong in my legs and arms from farming and so she kills me with those but my abs she forgets those are non exsistant.
tinkryansmom cow fence is never ending on the days we rotate pasture. have 1 more day of moving fence for a couple of months then it all moves back in sept. but I trade that over buying meat in the store and not knowing where it came from and what's in it.

I'm so happy with the DVC!! We have gone on many cruises on points! It's been wonderful for us!

So, "Welcome Home"!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter