The Daily Grind ~ 5/14/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!

Prayers and pixiedust: to all in need.

This week is really taking it's toll on me... I need to get in my scrap room for some good therapy...

Today's agenda

make sure DS18 gets out to work -- did... he really doesn't need me to get up... but I will this week..
make lunches
ck email/FB/DIS

once over house
put dinner in crockpot --- we have 3 activities tonight.. :faint:
dinner menu/grocery list/store list
DH off to work
DS14 up and off to school and last track practice (conference meet is Friday)
walk - 3 miles
DS18 has online class assignment to work on today
scrap
lunch
scrap
big kids off to work
everyone who is home eat by 5:30pm
pick up DS14 from track
everyone who has not eaten -- eat have to leave for Choir concert by 6:10pm
DD to meet us at choir??
last ever Choir concert....
photos after the concert (tradition of family photos)
watch a bit of tv to rest the brain! :)

I hope everyone has a great day!! I put some of DS14's events in the calendar for HS next year and my calendar actually cried! LOL Sad thing is I don't even have all the practices in the schedule! We are going to need our big vacation in June '16!

Last edited:
Morning!

Heavy frost this morning!

PrincessNancy96- hope you find time for " therapy"!

Today:
Coffee with a friend
Laundry
Vacuum outdoor stones - takes most the day
Supper out with friends

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Morning,

Been a crazy 24 hours...spent 9 of them in the ER yesterday. I have been having issues with a hot, tingley ache in my lower rgt side/abdomen with nausea and sweats on and off for about a month but now its been on a daily basis since last Thursday. Went to my GP last Friday who ordered a few tests to be done today but I was feeling just AWFUL yesterday so DH took me to the hospital. Got there at 7am and left at 5pm - ER was a madhouse! Then ran all kinds of tests and the good news is that everything looks normal, blood work normal, not my appendix or any other organ. The bad news, everything looks normal - haha! Doc said there was a slight chance I could have a small infection in my intestines so he put me on antibiotics. I feel right as rain today so I'm hoping that's all it was. Still, I need to find a gastro doc for follow-up and make an appointment. The joys of getting older, sigh!

I have to tell you though, Joe and I spent 20 minutes with the ER doc who is a MASSIVE Disney/Star Wars fan just talking Disney. HAHA - we are everywhere!

Gonna do a few things around the house and take it easy today - yesterday wiped me out and the meds make me a little drowsy.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Megan's school will be celebrating Kristi's birthday today, they'll all be wearing her favorite color yellow. going to have a get together tonight, but don't know if Megan is going yet. been such a emotionally draining week, happy they have early dismissal today.

Nan, hope you get some scrapping done today, sounds like a crazy day. I hope to scrap all day tomorrow!
Chae, enjoy your time with your friend
Becky, hope the antibiotics do the trick and you continue to feel better!

today:
Megan up and out
work at LSS until noon
p/u Megan 1230
home
lunch
we might take a little nap
process ticket $$ to deposit tomorrow
grocery list
upload photopass pictures!
quick pick up of house
dinner

hope everyone has wonderful day :)

I wondered where you were Becky since I didn't see you on FB either... I know there has been some kind of viral infection going around with the intestines... 2 of my extended family members had it recently.. Hope the ABTs do the trick!!

Lisa-- glad they are celebrating her birthday...but I do agree with waiting to decide if Megan wants to attend the get together.. I'm sure this is bringing up lots of emotions for her.. and you..

Chae -- hope you have had a good day!

Haven't scrapped today but have done many other tedious tasks that needed done... I do need to work on pages tomorrow after I get the shopping done.. I am taking several hours this weekend to scrap...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter