The Daily Grind ~ 4/9/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning all!

Looks like we are all in for a crazy bunch of weather for the next few days.. Everyone stay safe and watch the weather! Looks like DD's campus is expecting some rough storms again tomorrow...

Let's see today:

Make lunches x 3
make track snack ready for DS12
boys up and ready for the day

get myself ready for the day
DS16 off to mtg/school/work/soccer practice
Drive DS12 to school/track meet tonight - he is doing shot put and disc
home to charge batteries
(can never have enough extras)
work on work order #1-5
finish the last few envelopes to finish 2011 family album (the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!)
make sure camera is ready to go
track meet tonight
home to make dinner
boys to bed

I know there is more but I've got to get things moving this morning.. trying to decide on dinner out (well bring it home) or what since we are spending our anniversary at DS12's sports event.. An anniversary tradition is to be at a kids' event.. we love it!!! Wouldn't have it any other way!!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need!!

Jennifer ~ nice to se you peek in this moring.. I have been thinking about you.. wondered how work has been going...
Cheryl ~ how are you feeling this morning? Better I hope.
Christy ~ are you doing better with your allergies?

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Hope everyone is feeling better today!

Nan, Happy Anniversary! Hope the storms blow over.

Today:
work
meeting at 4pm
dinner
Julia to dance

Hope everyone enjoys today!

Good Morning - how is everyone doing?
James is being fussy but got his computer going with headphones so it is quiet except for him talking(sort of - humming & grunting maybe the better terms)
today is work
inkscaping
maybe scrap Christmas day photos

Happy Anniversary, Nan!

I'm on the train on my way in. Forgot my book and I seem to have a signal, for now. Things are going well. I'm getting used to the commute and my family is getting used to seeing less of me ;) Days are long, but I'm enjoying being in the city and the full-time pay.

Leaving for NH on Thursday for my crop weekend. Boy do I need it. Spent Saturday night at the Aquarium with eight 12- and 13-year old girls. Fun, but exhausting!

Hugs and pixie dust for everyone.

I hope they can give you some answers, Cheryl!

Morning!

Short list for me today - hope everyone and their families are feeling better!
Happy Anniversary Nan!

Today
Put away laundry
Clean cat dishes
Water plants
Put together grocery list/coupons
Slow Cooker Tiki chicken for dinner
Scrap
Lift weights or Wii

Becky

Thanks all!

Jennifer glad to hear things are going well and adjustments are being made! I'm sure the crop weekend is exactly what you need to unwind from all the new and the teen girls! :faint:

Ok, time to get productive!!! Have a great day!!

Hello!!!!!! In the words of the white rabbit "No time to say hello, goodbye!!! "

Quick stop by!! Normal crazy daily grind here!! Dd2 birthday and party this week. Miss everyone. 7 weeks til summer break and 7.5 weeks til vacay!!!!

We have a snow day here--Rachel is thrilled!

I'm feeling better this morning. I had a horrible allergic reaction to my anti-biotics yesterday which made all my symptoms that much worse. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers. I'll see my regular doc tomorrow and maybe he'll have some news for me.

Happy anniversary Nan
Jen glad to hear you're enjoying your new job :)

Have a great day all :flower3:

Good Morning! stay safe everyone dealing with the crazy weather!

Happy Anniversary Nan!
Jen, happy you are enjoying the new job! have fun at the crop!
Cheryl, hope you can get some answers and feeling better soon!!!

P & PD to anyone in need :hug:

Today:
pay bills
balance checkbook
look into rental car/shuttle for May NJ trip
kit a few pages to work on tomorrow
student store
p/u megan
dinner - chicken

have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter