The Daily Grind ~ 4/7/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!!

That was a long night but very rewarding!! NCAA Champions! :woohoo: What a great game by both teams!!! My kids are on cloud 9! If I can't cheer on my alma mater than I do have a few others I cheer for and the champs are one of them...

Tonight will be another game because it is the women's NCAA championship tonight... 2 more power house are going after it! I have a friend currently at Disney who has been going to the games down there for her team.. of course we have a nice rivalry between our two teams playing tonight! I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Prayers and pixiedust: to all those in need.

Today's agenda:

send DH off to work
DS up
and off to school
start laundry - towels started; regular clothes
errands for NCAA shirts (ordered online); anniversary gifts; items kids need for college
scrap
walk 3 miles
pick up DS14 from track/homework/study for Alg test
dinner
game time

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Last edited:
Morning!

Well, my Dad's five younger sisters siblings are all HUGE Duke fans (they all live in NC!) so I am sure they are very happy this morning! DH and I don't really follow basketball, heard it was a real nail biter!

Today:
Morning chores
Finish up laundry
Iron
Clean one kitchen cabinet inside and out
Hair appt. and errands afterwards
Go over tax paperwork with DH (we owe - BLAH!)
Add CRV to Honda Care program (free!)
Scrap a couple pages (hopefully!)
Dinner...not sure yet...

Enjoy your day!
Becky

It was a nail bitter Becky!! We love all sports!!! My kids even went to see Duke play Lacrosse a few years ago in Indy! LOL I even found PJ a new boyfriend.. She snarled at me...but I think they would be a cute couple! :)

I just ordered their Duke championship shirts so now need them to arrive to ship them to school.

Good morning!
Today is my baby's 39th birthday!

PrincessNancy96- glad the right team won!
Poppins2000- sounds like a busy day!

Today:
Coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Bake a birthday cake!
Vacuum
Clean out fridge
Maybe scrap
Supper at DD's favorite restaurant

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter