The Daily Grind ~ 4/29/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!!!

That night flew by but I think that was due to some major excitement at our house!! B had a track meet last night..and in his first throw in discus... he threw his 2nd PB at 103'! Good enough to win 1st place!!! They said he also was 3rd in shot put...however, we had him in 4th...but who are we to argue with the score-keeper!

Prayers and pixiedust: to all in need!

Can you believe it's been 4 years since Kate and Will married!! Wonder if we will have a little one to help celebrate the day?

Today's agenda:

make lunches
once over house
DS14 up and off to school/track
wash DS14's track uniform for meet tomorrow
walk 3 miles

scrap -- goal to finish small stack of 2014 photos for kids' life books
drop off DS14's track bag he forgot it
pick up DS14
homework
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day! :)

Last edited:
Morning!

Raining cats and dogs here, has been storming since 3am! We need it though so I'm not complaining...

Well Boodles had a wonderful visit from the vet yesterday! Her insulin level is NORMAL, yay! Cats are supposed to have a glucose level between 100-200, she was 124! She had been over 500 for weeks, she was at 370 last month, we were hoping for under 300 this time. Imagine our surprise when we got 124! Such a good girl. :cat:

So, if we can help her to lose 3lbs., she can more than likely get off the insulin and her sugar can be maintained through her continued controlled feedings :) Good news!

Nan - congrats to DS on his track meet! Sounds like he is off to a good start this season :)

Today:
Morning chores
Clean out and wipe down fridge
Vacuum and mop floors downstairs
Email pet sitter for availability in August
Follow-up with vet on insulin order
Grocery shop
Scrap
Meatloaf for dinner

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

well Megan stressed her ankle yesterday in PE, so 4 more PT appts...which will get her through to the week before recital. got a new brace for PE to wear too. thankfully it was feeling better last night, so no major damage!

Nan, congrats to B!!!
Becky, so happy Boodles is doing so well!

today:
pack lunch
Megan up and out / drop off donation for staff luncheon
no LSS for me - she's on vaca
going to work on some page kits we found at LSS
make dinner to pack up
p/u Megan
dance/ work front desk
home

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Morning - barely!

ProncessNancy96- congrats to DS!
Poppins2000- yeah for Boodles
mommy2mrb- Prayers & Pixie Dust to DD! Glad it wasn't any worse!

Today:
Had a long breakfast with fav aunt
Couple errands and a few groceries
Sorted thru a stack of papers
Vacuum and dust
Clean bath
Make snacks
Company coming to watch Red Wing hockey with us - it's do or die!!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter